Lots of external links not working this morning, anyone else?

glhs837

Power with Control
Lots of links out from FB or even here just not loading.........? FB works, and SOMD, and commercial stuff like BestBuy.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I saw a message behind one of Gurps tweets that said something about GitHub not being found.

Blister

I was having the same problem, I disconnected ABB and switched to Vz cellular on my laptop. Every site I have tried is working normally except smnewsnet.com

Clem72

I am having issues on ABB, but no issues on Verizon. Changed my DNS from cloudflare to google to quad9, no differences.

TPD

the poor dad
Same thing here. Like you mentioned in the racist riots thread, the tweets are not loading. Everything is slow. Figured I had a bad splitter....

TPD

the poor dad
No longer “the dog ate my homework “ but “ABBs system sucks and won’t let me go to school “.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Darn... I can't get to Yahoo this morning. Where am I going to get my ultra-left progressive view points?

Damn you Trump!!!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
From ABB:

** UPDATE 08/30/20 09:54 AM **
We are experiencing widespread intermittent issues of our Internet, Phone and Television services in our following operating regions. Maine, New Hampshire, PA, DE, MD, SC, Florida and CT. Due to a major circuit failure outside of our network our billing system and TiVo service have been impacted.

Our engineers are working to reroute traffic. We do apologize for this interruption and extended wait times.

Your Atlantic Broadband Team!

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Verizon and Antenna working fine....