Louis Farrakhan: Levees Were 'Blown Up'

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I would say that Farrakan is the black Pat Robertson, but that might be unfair to Robertson. Demagoguery and paranoia know no race. What color is the sky is in Farrakan's world?

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
Only a racist and/or bigot would say/think something like that. He's a tard. Maybe Kayne West was his source. :peace:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
gumby said:
Only a racist and/or bigot would say/think something like that.
Hello? Farrakhan is an enormous racist. Nation of Islam is the black equivalent of the modern KKK.

Fred Hoeck

tomchamp said:
Has anyone remembered Al-Qaida? Before Katrina, reports were that they were looking at sabotaging power plants, refineries and dams.

So, the big crater may have been from a terrorist bomb, or from damage caused by that barge that rammed the levee. Or maybe Al-Qaida hijacked the barge. Maybe powers that be are either overlooking terrorism in conjunction with this hurricane, or they don't want to scare the people.

Just a thought.

tomchamp

Fred Hoeck said:
Has anyone remembered Al-Qaida? Before Katrina, reports were that they were looking at sabotaging power plants, refineries and dams.

So, the big crater may have been from a terrorist bomb, or from damage caused by that barge that rammed the levee. Or maybe Al-Qaida hijacked the barge. Maybe powers that be are either overlooking terrorism in conjunction with this hurricane, or they don't want to scare the people.

Just a thought.
They would have loved it and I'm sure would have claimed it too....Nah!

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
"I heard from a very reliable source who saw a 25 foot deep crater under the levee breach," Farrakhan explained.
Apparently he sent a dive team in for an investigation.

No doubt Bush has been planning this for decades, casually coaxing the blacks to live in the most flood-prone areas.

Mikeinsmd

Fred Hoeck said:

Just a thought.
Leave the thinking to those qualified Fred... :duh:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Fred Hoeck said:
So, the big crater may have been from a terrorist bomb
That was some kick-ass timing, blowing up that levee during a Cat 4 hurricane and still managing to get out before the flooding. :yay: