Louis Goldstein would be pissed - Crash in Calvert

My guess is they wanted to take the turnoff to Solomons, traveling too fast, missed it, and panicked.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I did not want to do too much rubber necking and piss off LEO and take a ton of pictures, but it was equally impressive from the back side. At 1:45 PM, the bridge was backed up as far as I could see...I am sure it was a spectacle headed north from the bridge.

David, recently around here, all the drunks are taking out cars parked on the right side of Main St. in Solomons. A utility trailer, a Civic and a Corvette have been totaled this summer. The trailer & Civic were by the same girl at 7:45 in the morning. Her quote after the accident into her phone was, "I dunno what happened, I was just drivin', and all my airbags went off!", even though she left her right front wheel assembly embedded in the back of the Civic and came to rest well past the trailer and up on the sidewalk...that one I saw. I heard the guy that wrecked into the Corvette apparently thought he'd slept it off, and then still smashed his whatever-he-was-driving into the Corvette on his way out of town early in the morning.
in her defense her memory was probably a little messed up from having her brain rattle around her skull (concussion).
The damage speaks for itself, the fact the airbags deployed, just says honey, you were driving to fast and not paying attention.

Don't most bars on the island close well before midnight? So you have to be pretty lit to be drunk at 7:30 in the morning.

DannyMotorcycle

Could be sleep at the wheel.. especially if you've been up all night...in bed... It doesn't take long for your light switch to cut out and the
next thing you know.. BOOM.