Louise is gone :(

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Just going out on a limb here, do birds really know their name? If not can't you change Thelma's name to Grace? That way it will be Will & Grace (and Jack). :smile:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Just going out on a limb here, do birds really know their name? If not can't you change Thelma's name to Grace? That way it will be Will & Grace (and Jack). :smile:

I have a Will and Jack:lol: They are both male and were totally making out on the regular until Jack tried to ride him.:lmao:

Thelma and Louise never got along though, and I really wanted to have two pairs of gay birds.

Monty and Dot were Mystical Mom's and are named after her grandparents.:yay:

M

Mousebaby

I have a Will and Jack:lol: They are both male and were totally making out on the regular until Jack tried to ride him.:lmao:

Thelma and Louise never got along though, and I really wanted to have two pairs of gay birds.

Monty and Dot were Mystical Mom's and are named after her grandparents.:yay:

Here you go, some info you'll love! They're not making out, they are regurgitating to each other! I kid you not! Look it up! :roflmao:

Yes Birds do know their names! My boys both know their names, one is Sanji (means: 3 o'clock snack in Japanese) and the other is Jerry (he was prenamed) and they answer me when I call them. Sanji is a little brat! :lmao:

camily

Peace
I used to do exotic bird rescue. They definitely know their names! :lol: Just rescued and African Grey. He found a new home with my best friend. Not only does he know his name, he'll tell you all about it. :lol:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Thanks to a wet floor, a dog underfoot and a poorly timed door opening. :frown: Flew right out the door before I could scramble to my feet. :bawl:

Loise was a biatch from the start and hated for anyone to be near her, so I doubt that any of the other budgies will miss her. She was impossible to handle and was just generally sour all the time. I'm still sad though. She doesn't have a chance outside. Thelma is all alone but she didn't like Louise either.

Jack and Will were tightly bonded but have been fighting because I think Will is fed up with Jack mounting him.

Monty and Dot are fine and just keep to themselves so Thelma is on her own.
Should I replace Louise? Will Thelma feel like the fifth wheel now?
How sucky.

I'm sorry about your loss. :frown::poorbaby:

I think they'll all figure out some sort of "pecking" order. Maybe with her gone they may feel more comfortable?

How are the babies taking it?

R

Roxy1104

I don't like that place either. I always thought the pet stores around here had owners who weren't particularly fond of pets:ohwell:

Maybe I can find someone who breeds or who has one they'd be willing to part with.

My Cockatiels are nesting on 4 eggs. If these babies make it (and I sure hope they do), you can have one for free! The father is all white with a little grey on his face, and mom is a beautiful pearl. :howdy:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
My Cockatiels are nesting on 4 eggs. If these babies make it (and I sure hope they do), you can have one for free! The father is all white with a little grey on his face, and mom is a beautiful pearl. :howdy:

Thanks but no. I am not getting any thing else.. I'm lizard sitting this weekend and I am constantly taking peoples kids.. I have plenty enough to keep me company. :crazy:

Thanks though.:yay: