"Love"

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
rack'm said:
Is this word over used?
ohhhh this is a good topic...like how we simply "love" that scarf and must buy it, and how we just "love" that new tv show...I'd have to say yes...cause we "love" too many other things that we forget about who we "love" and we don't say it where and when we should.

B

Bronwyn

dems4me said:
They make a cream for that :yay:

:killingme

I think if any word is over used it's "Sorry"
I hear that empty word all the time. From my kids and my hubby. They are never really sorry, they just don't want me to be mad! :lmao:

somd whisper

nachomama said:
Love Bites, Love Bleeds, It's bringing me to my knees...

:poorbaby:

Love is one of the few things in this world worth living for.....it comes in many forms.....BTW I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Bronwyn said:
:killingme

I hear that empty word all the time. From my kids and my hubby. They are never really sorry, they just don't want me to be mad! :lmao:

OMFG You are soooooo right. I hate that word, because it has GOT to be the most overused and empty word in the dictionary. Don't say it unless you mean it! :tantrum:

rack'm

Jaded
Bronwyn said:

nachomama said:
OMFG You are soooooo right. I hate that word, because it has GOT to be the most overused and empty word in the dictionary. Don't say it unless you mean it! :tantrum

Lord, I 'pologize...... :whistle:

CMC122

Go Braves!
nachomama said:
OMFG You are soooooo right. I hate that word, because it has GOT to be the most overused and empty word in the dictionary. Don't say it unless you mean it! :tantrum:
I'm constantly telling my youngest that:ohwell: