Lovely Bay Rocky Stallion @ QV!!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
We are leasing a gorgeous, strong gaited double registered super sweet natured Rocky stallion here at Quiet Valley if anyone is interested in introducing a little glide to their breeding program. :biggrin:

I'll post pix in a little bit. He's scheduled to begin his show career next year, so i thought i'd sneak in a foal out of our Palomino mare ChocoBee before then. We're hoping for a palomino or buckskin baby.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pix

Here is Trojan.
He'll go back to KY when he settles ChocoBee.

Attachments

• trojan.jpg
    trojan.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 116
  • trojan1.jpg
    trojan1.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 113
  • trojan1head.jpg
    trojan1head.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 104

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Ain't that the truth...is that a beautiful face or what??
And he's SOOOOOOOO SWEET. I may ride him on the True grit ride. Although i have a couple for sale i should ride, :lol:
Anyone want to ride a Rocky for me???

W

WhoCares

And he's SOOOOOOOO SWEET. I may ride him on the True grit ride. Although i have a couple for sale i should ride, :lol:

ME...:howdy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
:yay:
So both my extras now have riders. Can you bring your trailer? You're riding Rocco and WhoCares will be riding Shade.
Um...wait still need a rider for Whiz-Kid, M's new young - in if i'm going to ride Trojan. Might get my little one to ride him...

Tazgirl

I would love to ride one of your Rockies but I have two problems. One it would have to be idiot proof (as I do dumb things when riding) Two I would fall in love with it and want it and Slow Poke would say no as he does with everything I want.... :cheesy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I would love to ride one of your Rockies but I have two problems. One it would have to be idiot proof (as I do dumb things when riding) Two I would fall in love with it and want it and Slow Poke would say no as he does with everything I want.... :cheesy:
:huggy: they're kind of like chips aren't they? can't just have one.
We are feeding 16 Rockies and 3 appys = 19 :faint:

At some point I can let you ride one i won't sell, if you'd like to try one :lol:
I'm sorely tempted to keep the palo gelding, and i love the gelding M bought for her hubby. he's the brother to my gelding River. Rottncop is a saint.

Tazgirl

At some point I can let you ride one i won't sell, if you'd like to try one :lol:
I'm sorely tempted to keep the palo gelding, and i love the gelding M bought for her hubby. he's the brother to my gelding River. Rottncop is a saint.

Aw, Thanks that so sweet I may take you up on that one of these days:buddies:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
:yay:
So both my extras now have riders. Can you bring your trailer? You're riding Rocco and WhoCares will be riding Shade.
Um...wait still need a rider for Whiz-Kid, M's new young - in if i'm going to ride Trojan. Might get my little one to ride him...

Yep, I can bring the trailer... Trojan is a very handsome guy, how tall is he?

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm

you finally counted them:killingme

W

WhoCares

I am still working on getting horse #2, but hubby isn't buying into it.

He is making me stick with the post-grad school horse.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
NOT me...RC popped in the feed room door last night and said...do you know exactly how many we are feeding? I :duh: stupidly said...no honey how many. :frown:

ElliesMom

I am working on #2 as well, but dear hubby DH wont have it. It took 6 months of the cold shoulder to get #1!

But he is being a good sport and riding many different things to see what he likes and what he doesnt! A gaited horse is next on my list for him though:whistle: I figure thats one he'll fall for and go horse crazy then I'll get my #2!

W

WhoCares

I am working on #2 as well, but dear hubby DH wont have it. It took 6 months of the cold shoulder to get #1!

But he is being a good sport and riding many different things to see what he likes and what he doesnt! A gaited horse is next on my list for him though:whistle: I figure thats one he'll fall for and go horse crazy then I'll get my #2!

With me I think it is the fact that hubby wants me to finish grad school without having two horses to ride. I am sure my guy would love a break once in a while, but right now he needs to be worked everyday. I need a horse trailer really bad right now. I am working on it right now.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!

:yay: you'll wonder what took you so long to go gaited :lol:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
With me I think it is the fact that hubby wants me to finish grad school without having two horses to ride. I am sure my guy would love a break once in a while, but right now he needs to be worked everyday. I need a horse trailer really bad right now. I am working on it right now.
My neighbor has a small one that would do for one horse if you take the divider out, she'd sell reasonably if you want something like that. It's been completely reconditioned and is in excellent condition.