Loveville Leather

Hoover

Elam Has Orange Vests Not Only For You To Wear While Riding In The Woods - But Also For Your Horse. No Kidding.

I Told Him I Would Pass It On.

highnote

Elam Has Orange Vests Not Only For You To Wear While Riding In The Woods - But Also For Your Horse. No Kidding.

I Told Him I Would Pass It On.

His place is looking really good. Once he became a purina dealer, they made quite a few changes. I was surprised when I stopped by a few days ago and saw the improvements!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
He's having an open house soon, I can't remember the date but Purina, Stubben, and perhaps some other dealers will be out. I want to say it's in November. If anyone stops by soon please ask and let us know!

PrepH4U

His place is looking really good. Once he became a purina dealer, they made quite a few changes. I was surprised when I stopped by a few days ago and saw the improvements!

Oh really? Do you know if he carries Purina Ultium? Oh I hope so!

PrepH4U

Hoover is correct the Open House date at Elams is Nov. 19:howdy:

It's closed tomorrow? :mad: Well it looks like I get to drive all the way to Huntingtown for my Ultium.
Does anyone know of anyone closer that carries Purina and is authorized to carry the Ultium?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
It's closed tomorrow? :mad: Well it looks like I get to drive all the way to Huntingtown for my Ultium.
Does anyone know of anyone closer that carries Purina and is authorized to carry the Ultium?

Yep closed tomorrow..christinings I think he said today.....Does Wheatleys carry Purina? Not sure they only allow their dealers to be so close from each other so they are spread out some...OH OH...tractor supply in Laplata...call them first before wasting a trip I know they carry Purina not sure about Altium