Low-rider jeans/pants ...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Has anyone heard anything about either some ban on low-rider pants/jeans? Someone at work just mentioned it to me and it's the first I heard about it. :shrug:

I can't see how -- if you can wear a bikini in public -- low riders would be unacceptable. :confused:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
crabcake said:
Has anyone heard anything about either some ban on low-rider pants/jeans? Someone at work just mentioned it to me and it's the first I heard about it. :shrug:

I can't see how -- if you can wear a bikini in public -- low riders would be unacceptable. :confused:

In VA they passed a law.....there is a thread on that somewhere on here...

jwwb2000 said:
No prob...anything for crabby :kiss:
Quick solution if they had passed it, instead of shelving it, go commando. Bill said nothing about butt cleavage, just undies being exposed.

Eco2

I'm Baaaack!
OMG!!!We think we have low riders in north america?? Boloney!! I was recently in Columbia and bought a pair of low riders (15$). Let me tell you, they pale in comparison....the columbians don't like leaving much up to the imagination if you will.....

If those were the ones we were talking about here, I think more than one state would be trying to ban them. Virginia has to chill out!

Eco2

I'm Baaaack!
The one's from columbia? They are just very very VERY low!! In the back and in the front. In fact, they ride lower in the front than my bikini tan line does, if that gives you an idea....from the back, you don't need to be sitting to worry about the skinnies showing.

BigSlam123b

Only happy When It Rains
Eco2 said:
OMG!!!We think we have low riders in north america?? Boloney!! I was recently in Columbia and bought a pair of low riders (15$). Let me tell you, they pale in comparison....the columbians don't like leaving much up to the imagination if you will.....

If those were the ones we were talking about here, I think more than one state would be trying to ban them. Virginia has to chill out!
Actually the bill refers to how people, teens in particular, like to let their pants hang low to expose their boxers, thongs or even bare skin below a respectable level.. It's not referring to their pants, but how they wear them. :peace:

Attachments

• pants.jpg
    pants.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 78

Eco2

I'm Baaaack!
BigSlam123b said:
Actually the bill refers to how people, teens in particular, like to let their pants hang low to expose their boxers, thongs or even bare skin below a respectable level.. It's not referring to their pants, but how they wear them. :peace:

Regardless, with the ones I'm talking about you really have no choice to wear them the way they don't care for.

Although I was just talking to my coworker about this, and we find it pretty bad that the 10-13 year olds wear them like that, gstrings up to their chins. But, it's not for a bill to be passed to solve the problem, it's up to parenting.

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
BigSlam123b said:
There is nothing wrong with that picture :yum:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Tina2001aniT said:
Bl---Where were you tonight......the kiddo and I were at shoppers and couldn't find ya....I even had the cool cart with the car on front :diva:
I was near the woman's protection section mostly. Guess you didn't swing by there. :cleancoochie: