Luantics, right next door. And police are minutes away....

glhs837

Power with Control
Scary story.......

Police then interviewed the witness who called 911, she told police she had observed Thomas walk to the victim’s residence with a shotgun in hand, go to her front door and confront her. She stated she recognized Thomas from the neighborhood and called police while the incident was occurring.

Thomas told police he had heard several people on his roof since the night before and suspected they were local children and he believed they were tampering with the electronics in and around his home. Thomas stated he had contacted the police and Verizon on numerous occasions regarding the matter. Thomas stated he had begun shooting through the ceiling of his home with a shotgun after hearing voices and could not recall how many shots he had fired, and afterward, he had walked to his neighbor’s house and confronted her. Thomas admitted to kicking in the door and carrying a shotgun, however, he said he never pointed the gun at the victim.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I hope it pours rain the whole time the clown is in jail.....with all those nice new holes in his roof. LOL!

GopherM

Darwin was right
So glad I moved out of that neighborhood years ago. At least in Leonardtown living next to the hospital, we only had naked jail inmates escaping custody and running through our yards. Always entertaining to watch a female deputy wrestling with a naked man in your yard.

BernieP

Resident PIA
The guy that used to beat up his dishwasher, etc...
Whatever happened to him and Leonards Grant?
Was he as looney IRL or just online?

BTW, wonder how lazy Thomas was when firing at his roof, did he simply shoot into his ceiling or did he go to the atttic and shoot.

I'm voting on the former.

glhs837

Power with Control

BTW, wonder how lazy Thomas was when firing at his roof, did he simply shoot into his ceiling or did he go to the atttic and shoot.

I'm voting on the former.

Concur, sadly there are most likely not holes through the sheathing and shingles, just the drywall inside

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm not sure. I think he moved out of there and was a total nutter IRL. Board Mommy might be able to share some light.

GopherM

Darwin was right

The guy from Leonards Grant did move. He was always worried about the kids playing baseball in the neighborhood among other things.

Grumpy

I'm not sure. I think he moved out of there and was a total nutter IRL. Board Mommy might be able to share some light.

Didn't QBH buy the house back after trying to deal with all his complaints?? I may be confusing this with another story.