Lucky Ones in Charlotte Hall

foodforthought

Has anyone used them for neuturing their dog? I need to get my 2 1/2 lab fixed- I used them years ago for my cat but hadn't been there lately....

dawn

Has anyone used them for neuturing their dog? I need to get my 2 1/2 lab fixed- I used them years ago for my cat but hadn't been there lately....

I have used them multiple times for both cats and dogs. It has been about 3 or 4 years since I have used them, but I have no complaints.

DQ2B

Used them last summer to spay our dog and more than 17 years ago to spay a cat. No problems.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I love Lucky Ones... I have used them numerous times. Around June of last year, our family had a litter of kittens captured from a feral mom. One family member called around looking for price quotes on getting them all fixed, something the rest of us didn't realize she wanted to do prior to finding them homes... discouraged at the price quotes, she mentioned how much she wanted to do this but couldn't afford to shell out that much money... we got her connected to Lucky Ones for a fraction of the cost and ironically, the same vet that gave her the high price quote ended up being the same vet Lucky Ones used that day.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
After thought... one of my staff members was complaining about price quotes to fix her dog this past Fall and I gave her Lucky Ones contact information. I guess it all turned out well, because she did use them and I never heard any complaints.