Lunch at 10:25 AM?

Jayn

Jay
OK I don't know how long this been going on but there's a trend going on where fast food place such as McDonald's and Burger King where they stop serving breakfast and serving lunch at 10:30 or so. What's the deal with that? How long had that been going on?

FED_UP

OK I don't know how long this been going on but there's a trend going on where fast food place such as McDonald's and Burger King where they stop serving breakfast and serving lunch at 10:30 or so. What's the deal with that? How long had that been going on?

You must not get out of the house much, its been that way forever.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I don't know why they don't serve both 24/7, not that hard to use a different bun and pop something in the microwave

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I would kill for a sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin but Im never up and out early enough. I too wish they would serve all day.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Been like that since I was 16 and working the drive thru at McDonalds...so years and years and years and years....

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Been like that since I was 16 and working the drive thru at McDonalds...so years and years and years and years....

and years and years and years and years and years and years and years......well, you get the point.....

:smoochy:

Hank

my war

Attachments

• old lady in bikini.jpg
    old lady in bikini.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 140