Lunch on base?

libby

So with the McDonald's and food court closing, I was wondering where I could get a quick lunch on base. Found out this weekend that Blue Wind Gourmet is putting a food truck in the old McDonald's lot! Can't wait! Love their food!

So with the McDonald's and food court closing, I was wondering where I could get a quick lunch on base. Found out this weekend that Blue Wind Gourmet is putting a food truck in the old McDonald's lot! Can't wait! Love their food!

I have heard that the nicoletti food truck will also be on base somewhere.

FED_UP

Eddie's Bldg 2185

Of course you got subway.

Rear admiral Moffet building (2272) is pretty fast when I worked there, salad bar, hot bar barrito bowls, fast food spot. Go in the building café is before ID check area, they do fresh hot breakfast too.

Cedar point golf course (never been there for lunch too far away).

Pack your own lunch like I do 99% of the time.

Rivers Edge, probably not a quick option place.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Eddie's Bldg 2185

Of course you got subway.

Rear admiral Moffet building (2272) is pretty fast when I worked there, salad bar, hot bar barrito bowls, fast food spot. Go in the building café is before ID check area, they do fresh hot breakfast too.

Cedar point golf course (never been there for lunch too far away).

Pack your own lunch like I do 99% of the time.

Rivers Edge, probably not a quick option place.

2187 also has an Eddie's.

If you are referring to the O Club out at the golf course, it closed several years ago.

River's Edge buffet is quick and easy. I go with my co-workers often and we are only gone for about 30 minutes.

FED_UP

2187 also has an Eddie's.

If you are referring to the O Club out at the golf course, it closed several years ago.

River's Edge buffet is quick and easy. I go with my co-workers often and we are only gone for about 30 minutes.

No wonder I never had lunch at the O club at Golf course haha. We are probably talking about the same building where Eddie is I guess.

Last edited:

Clem72

No wonder I never had lunch at the O club at Golf course haha. We are probably talking about the same building where Eddie is I guess.

You weren't missing much. If you didn't hit the buffet, that place was a disaster. Routinely waited 30+ minutes for a sandwich and fries when not even busy.

FED_UP

Oh, we are both right. I am trying to remember the name of one other place, its near the barracks, use to have a nice salad bar and all, now its just sandwiches. I don't see many people go there during lunch anymore.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You said 2187 I said 2185 so one of us is right. There is not two Eddies right next to each other, most likely I am right.

Who said 2185 and 2187 are next to each other? These are North and South Engineering buildings in completely different areas.

Who said 2185 and 2187 are next to each other? These are North and South Engineering buildings in completely different areas.

:lol: That's one of the first things you earn when working at Pax.... building numbers are not contiguous.