Lunch Time!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Fried bologna sandwich and Scoops® chips left over from Super Bowl Sunday. These things will outlast cockroaches. :roflmao:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Smoked Turkey and Habanero Jack Cheese on Toasted Multigrain bread, BBQ Chips, Bread and Butter pickles and a V8.

Grumpy

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I put together a hellacious, carb friendly wrap this morning, a summa wrap. Summa dis and summa dat.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Grilled Ham and Cheese on Whole Wheat and Iced Grapefruit Juice.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Nope I do when I can get napa cabbage. I have a gallon percolating right now.
Not many people make it. I know of someone local who's wife makes it. I thought I might be onto your secret identity. :lol:

After making sauerkraut for the past 6-7 years, my wife and I want to try our hand at kimchi.

Bonehead

Not many people make it. I know of someone local who's wife makes it. I thought I might be onto your secret identity. :lol:

After making sauerkraut for the past 6-7 years, my wife and I want to try our hand at kimchi.
It is pretty easy, salting the cabbage and hand massging it then let it sit for 1.5 hours and rinse the heck out of it to get the salt out. I bought the korean red pepper powder from the oriental market in St Mary's Square. I have tried sauerkraut a couple of time with no luck. Most people say it is fool proof not for this fool !