Lunch tomorrow.....(Thursday)

nanstime

SO but i dont know you or where you are at so I guess I am out but......................... Have an AWESOME lunch.I hope I made you SMILE:)

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:alkies: :diva: I found a lunch buddy and we are going to Cheeseburger at 11 AM (I hope they are open, if not Damons.....oooo or that new Mexican place). Maybe we will go to Cheesburger for a drink before lunch....yum. I really am not a big drinker despite how it sounds. :otter: Anyone is welcome. We will have fun no matter if it is just two of us or more.... Heck, I would have fun all by myself. :razz: Let us know if you want to join us so we can look for you. You can PM me if you don't want anyone to know you want to come :killingme .
nanstime said:
SO but i dont know you or where you are at so I guess I am out but......................... Have an AWESOME lunch.I hope I made you SMILE:)

Giddy up!

Sadielady said:
:alkies: :diva: I found a lunch buddy and we are going to Cheeseburger at 11 AM (I hope they are open, if not Damons.....oooo or that new Mexican place). Maybe we will go to Cheesburger for a drink before lunch....yum. I really am not a big drinker despite how it sounds. :otter: Anyone is welcome. We will have fun no matter if it is just two of us or more.... Heck, I would have fun all by myself. :razz: Let us know if you want to join us so we can look for you. You can PM me if you don't want anyone to know you want to come :killingme .
Make up your mind where your going woman! I dont want to drive all over the county looking for u! :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Giddy up! said:
Make up your mind where your going woman! I dont want to drive all over the county looking for u! :lmao:
Cheeseburger for a drink 11 AM and eat for those who like it. I do not like their food, so I may have to actually eat somewhere else later. :huggy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Hey devinej you should come too. I have lessons and have to ride too so proper attire will not be enforced. Heck, I don't want to show up looking good. WD might not recognize me. :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
Hey devinej you should come too. I have lessons and have to ride too so proper attire will not be enforced. Heck, I don't want to show up looking good. WD might not recognize me. :lmao:
I have to go. See you guys tomorrow. Anyone is welcome. Cheeseburger 11 A.M. I will check to see who is coming in the morning and we will look for you! :huggy: Night night all.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
devinej said:
ok, i'll come! i'll be a the barn in the AM as well, wrestling my crazy tb...
Great. We will have a blast. I will come play at the barn first too. I would hate to go anywhere freshly showered. :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
nanstime said:
How was your lunch>????
We had a good time. We had even more fun at dinner. I had 9 dinner buddies and we danced the night away. I think we kind of got kicked out. It depends on how you look at it. :cartwheel :lmao: