Lunch

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Red Baron Pizza with extra seasoning, Pepperoni and italian cheese added.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Today we're going to Granny Cantrell's for the AYCE country buffet, seniors eat for $7.95 2pm - 5pm. :yahoo:

I hope their senior special age starts at 55. I'm getting tired of being this age only to find that I don't get a discount until I turn 60. :mad:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Today we're going to Granny Cantrell's for the AYCE country buffet, seniors eat for $7.95 2pm - 5pm. :yahoo:

I hope their senior special age starts at 55. I'm getting tired of being this age only to find that I don't get a discount until I turn 60. :mad:
That's it.... you've officially crossed the line into Senior Citizenship. Dinner at 4pm? Yelling at the kids to get off the lawn?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Tell they you identify as a septuagenarian.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That's it.... you've officially crossed the line into Senior Citizenship. Dinner at 4pm? Yelling at the kids to get off the lawn?

I eat when I'm hungry, no matter what time it is. And Monello is way more likely to yell at kids to get off the lawn than I am. :lol:

But.....from your mouth to Granny's ear because I really want to qualify as a senior citizen today. It's only like $2 savings but still.....I love a deal.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I eat when I'm hungry, no matter what time it is. And Monello is way more likely to yell at kids to get off the lawn than I am. :lol:

But.....from your mouth to Granny's ear because I really want to qualify as a senior citizen today. It's only like $2 savings but still.....I love a deal.
You qualify for AARP. Doesn't Granny Cantrell give AARP discounts?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You qualify for AARP. Doesn't Granny Cantrell give AARP discounts?

Granny didn't give me chit. You have to be 65 to qualify as a senior at Granny's. :mad:

Pretty good chow, though. Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, cobbler - that sort of thing.

Agee

trying to decide if I had washed a blanket before adding to load, your know the drill when you unsure, then 1/2 a nacho chip fell to the floor, all is right with world, nachos for lunch and a clean blanket.

Cheers and savor the long weekend...

NextJen

Raisin cane
Ok, it’s really more Brunch.
Bacon and fried egg on a cheddar bay biscuit.
And a Bloody Mary.
brunch.jpg