Lusby horse accident?

MMDad

Lem Putt
On the radio this morning, I heard a little bit about some sort of accident in Lusby involving a horse. Does anyone know what that was about?

mrweb

Iron City
On the radio this morning, I heard a little bit about some sort of accident in Lusby involving a horse. Does anyone know what that was about?
Some lady was complaining to H&T about some horse at the stables on H.G. Truman across from Dowell E.S. was hurt by some fencing that was thrown in the pasture by the workers clearing the way for the new access road (or as she called it, the "Lusby Bypass"). She said she stopped and asked "the guy working on the road" about it and was allegedly told, "I don't care." I was driving by there at the time she was on the radio and didn't see crap. She sounded like she wasn't playing with a full deck. T-Bone basically didn't much care either which was rather entertaining.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Some lady was complaining to H&T about some horse at the stables on H.G. Truman across from Dowell E.S. was hurt by some fencing that was thrown in the pasture by the workers clearing the way for the new access road (or as she called it, the "Lusby Bypass"). She said she stopped and asked "the guy working on the road" about it and was allegedly told, "I don't care." I was driving by there at the time she was on the radio and didn't see crap. She sounded like she wasn't playing with a full deck. T-Bone basically didn't much care either which was rather entertaining.
:yay: Thanks. From the tiny bit I heard of her freaking, I thought a horse had been killed or something.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
Was she the owner of the property?

Horse or not, I would be ticked if construction crews threw crap on my land.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Thanks Unbeleivable :smoochy: Calm down Sadie:smack:...I was laughing at the DIPSTICK comment. I havent heard that in years:lmao: