M&G November 6th, 7th, or Friday the 13th

SailorGirl

Oh now as I reread my post, it sounds horrible. I was probably 2 sheets and a Trump flag to the wind when I posted it. Sorry.
Thank you, but you didn't need to apologize - I thought it was funny. I do however intend to pat you down before I get anywhere near you though. :razz:

BernieP

Resident PIA
I'd say let's shoot for the first weekend, Friday or Saturday. It's getting chilly and they may not want to keep the outside open much longer, fire pits or not. Staff can't stay warm around them :)
If I say I'm in, how many people does that chase away?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'd say let's shoot for the first weekend, Friday or Saturday. It's getting chilly and they may not want to keep the outside open much longer, fire pits or not. Staff can't stay warm around them :)
If I say I'm in, how many people does that chase away?
Friday, Nov 6th is good for me- that's 2! Who else is in?

SailorGirl

I have reservations for 12 (two tables of six) for Friday November 6th at 6:00 which is indoors. I'm not sure if the outdoors can be reserved or not, but they offer light food and an outdoor bar which sounds more like we did at the Ruddy Duck. I'll call today and see what I can find out. In or out...what are you guys looking for? Keep me posted and if the time is not to your liking, let me know, still time to change it.

Bann

PREMO Member
I have reservations for 12 (two tables of six) for Friday November 6th at 6:00 which is indoors. I'm not sure if the outdoors can be reserved or not, but they offer light food and an outdoor bar which sounds more like we did at the Ruddy Duck. I'll call today and see what I can find out. In or out...what are you guys looking for? Keep me posted and if the time is not to your liking, let me know, still time to change it.
You made reservations overnight?! :lol:

Oh, wait - online?! 😂

SailorGirl

Oh! I must have missed that! :biggrin:
Nah - I just hadn't mentioned it. For awhile they were booking up quickly so I thought I should book up on the first date we had talked about. I really need to find out more about the outside though - could be that after dinner you can just go outside for drinks and don't need to book it. Are you plus one or just you? Hoping to generate some enthusiasm, just not more than 12 people's worth. Unless I know early enough.

Bann

PREMO Member
Nah - I just hadn't mentioned it. For awhile they were booking up quickly so I thought I should book up on the first date we had talked about. I really need to find out more about the outside though - could be that after dinner you can just go outside for drinks and don't need to book it. Are you plus one or just you? Hoping to generate some enthusiasm, just not more than 12 people's worth. Unless I know early enough.
Just me as far as I know! :diva:

**P.S. - ask 'em if we can dance outside! 😉

:getdown: