M&M's Getting Inclusive

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The green M&M character will lose her peach-colored legs and stiletto boots in favor of white legs and sneakers after criticism that the character was sexualized. Mars said it wanted the green M&M to be “better represented to reflect confidence and empowerment, as a strong female, and known for much more than her boots.”

The brown M&M will have her heels lowered to a “professional height.” In a Q&A on the company’s website for each character, her character says she is “not bossy, just the boss.”

Meanwhile, the green and brown M&Ms will no longer have a rivalry but will now be “together throwing shine and not shade.”
The anxious orange M&M, who Mars says is “one of the most relatable characters with Gen-Z, the most anxious generation,” previously had his shoes untied, but will now have them tied.

The red M&M, an outspoken character sometimes interpreted as bullying the other M&Ms, will start being more kind to his fellow candy characters.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
:ohwell: Another favorite product that I will no longer buy. Sick to death of this woke crap. Nobody except a very very tiny minority of people even care about a piece of candy in high heels. I'll bet if you asked random people, no one could tell you what, if any, kind of shoe green wears.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Imagine how tough leftists have it in this world that they have the time to worry about the race and skin tone of a giant candy mascot.

The struggle is real, and I'm stealing this for my FB. I'll credit you.

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

In the 70’s there was already this stigma about green M&M’s that they were an aphrodisiac or otherwise connected to sexuality. So maybe it’s already sexist because it’s played by a vampish woman.

TPD

the poor dad
My list of places/products to avoid is getting longer-

Cracker Barrel
Gillette
Nike
Carhart
M&Ms

The last one is the most disappointing- it is, or rather was, my favorite candy!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
My list of places/products to avoid is getting longer-

Cracker Barrel
Gillette
Nike
Carhart
M&Ms

The last one is the most disappointing- it is, or rather was, my favorite candy!
Wait… What’s wrong with Cracker Barrel?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Crabcake42

I doubt you folks follow the far left wing like me, they hate this stuff too

putting green m&m in flats is a hate crime