M&M's Getting Inclusive

Crabcake42

But that is in fact who these companies are trying to appeal to.
And they have completely failed, no one asked for this.
This garbage is intentional to create a fake culture war (as this thread is evidence) and if you folks actually talked to young ones you’d realize they had no issue with m&m’s. Something else is going on, I know it, the goal is division.

The Chinese will just come on shore as we are fighting one another, over an m&m wearing boots when actually all of us wanted her in boots!

Or, and here the kicker, corporations have been behind making progressives look like maniacs because they don’t want to have to pay higher taxes and give universal health care. We know they run it all.

….”who has to make progressives look like maniacs, you do it just by talking!” - predicted quote by a corrupted forumite worried about a green m&m wearing boots

UglyBear

Wait... what if Green was a Drag Queen, and she was just hereto-normalized, thus removing the only Queer representation in M&Ms? Is Mars trying to erase LGBTQP? Rheeeeee!!!

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

Crabcake42

Wait... what if Green was a Drag Queen, and she was just hereto-normalized, thus removing the only Queer representation in M&Ms? Is Mars trying to erase LGBTQP? Rheeeeee!!!
In 2015 mars identified green and brown m&m as non-heteronormative. By removing the boots from green m&m they assaulted her representation.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And they have completely failed, no one asked for this.
This garbage is intentional to create a fake culture war (as this thread is evidence) and if you folks actually talked to young ones you’d realize they had no issue with m&m’s. Something else is going on, I know it, the goal is division.

The Chinese will just come on shore as we are fighting one another, over an m&m wearing boots when actually all of us wanted her in boots!

Or, and here the kicker, corporations have been behind making progressives look like maniacs because they don’t want to have to pay higher taxes and give universal health care. We know they run it all.

….”who has to make progressives look like maniacs, you do it just by talking!” - predicted quote by a corrupted forumite worried about a green m&m wearing boots
Like it or not, they are trying to appeal to young progressives who are being weaned on this crap. We see these people every single day, with their TikTok videos and twitter rants. You can't deny they exist because they're right in front of our face. The Queen of Progressivism is a freaking United States congressperson who babbles this nonsense every day and her inane tweets are applauded by hundreds of thousands of mush heads who want to be just like her.

You predict conservatives will say, ”who has to make progressives look like maniacs, you do it just by talking!” but whose fault is that? Don't act like maniacs and we won't call you maniacs.

Reactions: BOP

Crabcake42

Like it or not, they are trying to appeal to young progressives who are being weaned on this crap. We see these people every single day, with their TikTok videos and twitter rants. You can't deny they exist because they're right in front of our face. The Queen of Progressivism is a freaking United States congressperson who babbles this nonsense every day and her inane tweets are applauded by hundreds of thousands of mush heads who want to be just like her.

You predict conservatives will say, ”who has to make progressives look like maniacs, you do it just by talking!” but whose fault is that? Don't act like maniacs and we won't call you maniacs.
Saying AOC speaks for all progressives is like saying MTG speaks for all conservatives. Freaks at different ends of the spectrum.

I’ve never seen blowback on Twitter like I’ve never seen with this m&m situation. People are waking up, we’re not asking for a green m&m wearing sneakers, we’re asking for Medicare for all!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And if they weren't ALL onboard with it, they'd have shut her up by now.

Instead she is lauded and Nancy Pelosi embraces her publicly. The media fawns on her and she is worshiped on social media.

Whenever some prog tries to paint AOC as insignificant, I make the Kayleigh McEnany face.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
M&Ms Introduces New Trans Character Who Identifies As A Skittle

U.S.—As part of a bold new marketing strategy to promote inclusivity and appeal to less than 1% of the population, Mars, Incorporated has introduced a new M&M character who identifies as a Skittle.

"I'm gonna be honest here. We basically are doing this because it's hip and makes us look cool," said Mars, Incorporated CEO Franklin Crunchy. "And that adds to the bottom line. I think we can make a decent fortune by comparing the hardship of real trans people to a wacky cartoon character."

"Trans people deserve to be represented by M&Ms," he continued. "Our Trans-Skittle character will help us break chocolate-covered barriers in your mouth and not in your hands."