Macaroni Grill

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Coming to Waldork!!

No Lie!! DH and I went to waldork to shop Friday. Saw the sign myself! It's going in the new shopping center behind best buys.

Also had lunch at the Red Robin. Nice place, good food and service. very clean.

mainman

Set Trippin
Suz' said:
Coming to Waldork!!

No Lie!! DH and I went to waldork to shop Friday. Saw the sign myself! It's going in the new shopping center behind best buys.

Also had lunch at the Red Robin. Nice place, good food and service. very clean.
I've been waiting for the Macaroni Grill for a damn year now...:tap:

Suz

mainman said:
I've been waiting for the Macaroni Grill for a damn year now...:tap:
It's worth the wait as you know I'm sure!! 1/2 hour closer for me...... Although I love going to Annapolis........ Unless they plan for it to be a 'out parcel' the shopping center is pretty close to being done, so it shouldn't be too much longer. I hope.........

Mikeinsmd

Suz' said:
It's worth the wait as you know I'm sure!! 1/2 hour closer for me...... Although I love going to Annapolis........ Unless they plan for it to be a 'out parcel' the shopping center is pretty close to being done, so it shouldn't be too much longer. I hope.........
What else is in that shopping center? :confused:

Suz

Mikeinsmd said:
What else is in that shopping center? :confused:
Petco, office depot, a c moore crafts, and a few smaller places. 3 brothers pizza, starbucks, something noodles......

mainman

Set Trippin
Suz' said:
Petco, office depot, a c moore crafts, and a few smaller places. 3 brothers pizza, starbucks, something noodles......
I went into petco not too long ago and could not believe how small it is... Im wondering how they plan on competing with petsmart right accross the street, prices were about comparable...

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
mainman said:
I went into petco not too long ago and could not believe how small it is... Im wondering how they plan on competing with petsmart right accross the street, prices were about comparable...

I like PetCo better than PetsMart even if it is smaller......My pooch likes the treat buffet bar :lmao: I have noticed shopping at the two, I find items at petco that I cannot find at petsmart......

Suz

morganj614 said:
NOW!!!!!!!!! I love DSW for shoes and I can never have enough shoes!
DSW?

i'LL BE GOING TO ANNAP. ON THE 25TH FOR MY 1 YEAR EYE CHECK UP......... SHOPPING AND MACARONI GRILL HERE I COME! Anyone want to go?....... let me know!