Mad as Hell

Scootboot

I fully agree with this article. Or how about we say 330,200,150 people not infected?

https://townhall.com/columnists/way...nd-im-not-going-to-take-this-anymore-n2566345

First, these coronavirus "death counts" have to stop. You're scaring people half to death. I suggest new kinds of death counts be put up on the screens to compete:

-- JOBS KILLED by this complete business shutdown.

-- BUSINESSES CLOSED.

-- AMERICAN DREAMS DESTROYED.

-- SUICIDES.

Another Great Depression will destroy this great nation. And we're on the way, unless you open this economy again.

And why not open America for business again -- with tight restrictions?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm not scared because it appears in the US you have to be a far left Democrat to test positive, according to all the news reports. The entertainment industry is by far the largest demographic hit.

As far as trying to shame the hysterics with the number of lives this crap has demolished, they've already been clear that they don't care. A few thousand people dead = :cds: 10 million people out of work and countless businesses destroyed = meh, **** them.

Scat

I am really curious to see the explanation for the 1 reported case in Muscleshell, Montana or the 3 cases in Converse, Wyoming or even the 23 in Natrona, Wyoming. Seems if they tracked those types to the source, it would be easier and perhaps more meaningful, than trying to figure out whats going in say, NYC.

herb749

I am really curious to see the explanation for the 1 reported case in Muscleshell, Montana or the 3 cases in Converse, Wyoming or even the 23 in Natrona, Wyoming. Seems if they tracked those types to the source, it would be easier and perhaps more meaningful, than trying to figure out whats going in say, NYC.

I said it before. Its the media dragging it around with them. Have any of them stayed at home.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I fully agree with this article. Or how about we say 330,200,150 people not infected?
https://townhall.com/columnists/way...nd-im-not-going-to-take-this-anymore-n2566345
First, these coronavirus "death counts" have to stop. You're scaring people half to death. I suggest new kinds of death counts be put up on the screens to compete:

Another Great Depression will destroy this great nation. And we're on the way, unless you open this economy again.

And why not open America for business again -- with zero restrictions?
There ya go. Fixed it for ya. :)

There is something called personal responsibility ya know?

Hijinx

Well: It has to stop soon, we cannot continue to let this go on.
And of course when it does end the President will be called a murderer by Pelosi. ---Wait--she already has said that.