Mad Max Questioning Someone's ‘Patriotism’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
While discussing Sen. Lindsey Graham’s (R-SC) support for Trump, Water said, “One of the things you have to think about is this; who are the patriots? Who will stand up for America when our obvious enemy is basically hacking into our electoral systems? Who is going to stand up for America and claim to be a patriot when they see that there are many people around this president who have interacted with those from Russia, from the Kremlin, and with Putin? Where are they coming from? And I think when you ask yourself this question, you’d better be concerned about whether or not these are real patriots or whether or not they’re in the pockets of the president of the United States wishing to gain favor from the president and they’re going to stand up for him no matter what.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/201...-the-patriotism-of-those-standing-with-trump/

SamSpade

"..our obvious enemy is basically hacking into our electoral systems? "

Last I checked, Obama was President during the last Presidential election. And he'd known about it for two years.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
yeah that's a Lie As Well

well unless the Obama Admin was lying when they reported no Election Computer System was 'hacked'

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Last I checked, Obama was President during the last Presidential election. And he'd known about it for two years.

That's what gets me - all these foaming ravers hating on President Trump? Yeah, all this crap happened on their watch. Even the most brainless prog has to be able to do basic maffs and understand that, and yet they still take to the streets of social media to blame Trump.

The mindless mob isn't interesting to me, but the overlords who implant the message are. We can say, "Oh, Maxine Waters is dumb! What's his face, the CIA guy, is dumb!" But they're not. Actually they're brilliant and masters of manipulation. They do this for a living and are experts at it. But at some point you'd think they'd feel bad. They'd be embarrassed, or ashamed of their actions. They'd want to use their talents for good and not evil.

We all know that they don't really believe Trump is all those horrible things they say; they just sell it to get the mindless mob to believe it.

Hijinx

I am pretty sure---certain in fact that when the role is called for patriotic citizens.

maxine waters name will not be on that list.

SamSpade

I am pretty sure---certain in fact that when the role is called for patriotic citizens.

maxine waters name will not be on that list.

You know, there's a common phrase they use in some churches - "if you were on trial for being a Christian, would there be enough evidence to convict you?"

If you need to convince people you're a patriot, you probably have to do some more work being patriotic, because it really ought to be obvious.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you hate your country and are trying to fundamentally change it, you are not a patriot.

transporter

You all can't have it both ways.

You can't b!tch that "Obama knew two years before the election and did nothing about it"...(which Mueller does not state by the way..he states that prior to 2016 and Trump the interference was "general" in nature and designed to sow division as opposed to 2016 in which the specific intent was to support Trump and harm Clinto--all this is in the first few pages of the report....you might want to read it)

AND...

B!tch that Obama was "spying" on Trump and his campaign as they connected with and benefited from said election interference.

And, of course, none of you bother to discuss or even seem to care what this country can/should/is doing to prevent a repeat of Russian meddling.

gemma_rae

You all can't have it both ways.

You can't b!tch that "Obama knew two years before the election and did nothing about it"...(which Mueller does not state by the way..he states that prior to 2016 and Trump the interference was "general" in nature and designed to sow division as opposed to 2016 in which the specific intent was to support Trump and harm Clinto--all this is in the first few pages of the report....you might want to read it)

AND...

B!tch that Obama was "spying" on Trump and his campaign as they connected with and benefited from said election interference.

And, of course, none of you bother to discuss or even seem to care what this country can/should/is doing to prevent a repeat of Russian meddling.
Being such a fan of Max and all, do you consider yourself a Water Head?