Mad Maxine

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Maxine Waters Pretty Much Calls for Insurrection

It hasn't been a good week for them. A black justice expanded civil rights on Thursday while the issue of abortion was rightfully returned to a platform where it could be decided legally via the legislative process today. And you know the loudmouths in D+1000 districts were there to spew total nonsense, like Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA), who doesn't miss an opportunity to show everyone the depths of her idiocy. She trotted out there and pretty much called for an insurrection.

Look, I don't make up these rules, but by the insane standards the liberal media and Democrats set on this question—Waters should be jailed (via Fox News):

Maxine Waters tells people to “fight,” “the hell with the Supreme Court! We will defy them!"

"You ain't seen nothin' yet."

Didn’t they impeach Trump for this?
pic.twitter.com/XlBuC6b7ks
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) June 24, 2022
Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., pledged to defy and protest the Supreme Court following its decision Friday overturning Roe v. Wade.
"You ain't seen nothing yet," Waters said from the steps of the court. "Women are going to control their bodies no matter how they try and stop us. The hell with the Supreme Court. We will defy them. Women will be in control of their bodies. And if they think Black women are intimidated or afraid, they got another thought coming."
"Black women will be out in droves," she continued. "We will be out by the thousands, we will be out by the millions. We are going to make sure we fight for the right to control our own bodies."
[…]
The Supreme Court ruled in a 6-3 decision Friday that the landmark case Roe v. Wade, which established a constitutional right to abortion in 1973, was wrongly decided.

Defy the Supreme Court, to hell with the Supreme Court. I'm sure this qualifies as fomenting a rebellion—at least that's what I've been told regarding this joke select committee that's supposedly investigating January 6, an event so traumatizing that no one cares about it. No one.

limblips

PREMO Member
It seems she is unaware of the three branches of government and severely lacking in knowledge about the Constitution.

SamSpade

I know everyone here is keenly aware that this decision does NOT outlaw abortion. It may allow a state to do so, but the people choose the ones who rule on it. It’s their decision and if a state outlaws it - vote differently and change the law. It is now in the hands of the people where it should have always been.

Now Pelosi knows this and is just distorting the truth for votes.

But - I really think Maxine really DOESN’T know. I mean that.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Lock her up
I'm sorry Kyle, but I respectfully disagree on this. Were she not able to have unlimited access to alcohol she would not have the ability to drink herself to death. We need to offer her more encouragement to do so, not limit her ability.

P.S. The manufacturers of Courvoisier rely on her.

Hijinx

Maxine Waters should be facing an ethics charge and possible expulsion from the House, but she won't, she is the right flavor.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“They ain’t seen nothin’ yet,” Waters raged. “Women are going to control their bodies, no matter how they try to stop us. The hell with the Supreme Court. We will defy them. Women will be in control of their bodies, and if they think black women are intimidated or afraid, they got another thought comin’. Black women will be out in droves. We will be out by the thousands. We will be out by the millions. We are going to make sure that we fight for the right to control our own bodies.” Apparently, as far as Waters is concerned, that fight involves illegal defiance of the Dobbs v. Jackson decision. What’s the word for that sort of thing? Oh, yeah: insurrection.

Radical-Leftist Maxine Waters says “to hell with the Supreme Court, we will defy them!”
Sounds very insurrectiony for a member of Congress. pic.twitter.com/hqkpbpFXyP
— ForAmerica (@ForAmerica) June 24, 2022

Maxine Waters knows all about insurrections. On June 24, 2021, she applauded the formation of the select committee on the Jan. 6 non-insurrection insurrection, and the Stalinist show trial that the establishment of this committee heralded. Waters declared that the committee would “expose the truth about the January 6 insurrection, including what happened that day, who funded it, and who worked behind the scenes to orchestrate the events leading up to it.” This was necessary, she explained, because “these domestic terrorists” not only stormed the Capitol but even dared to “use the American flag as a weapon against law enforcement.”

Hijinx

Black women performing genocide on their own race and Maxine Waters leading them on.
I don't know why we are against abortion, in effect the stupid are killing off their own race.
We should probably be thankful. We probably would go broke giving welfare to the Thousands of blacks they are killing off.

OK call that racist, I suppose it is, but it's the truth. It's just that no matter what race it is I cannot condone murder.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Maxine Waters: We Have Right-Wing Conservatives Who Are ‘Domestic Terrorists in the House’

Waters said, “It is the Marjorie Taylor Greene Republican caucus. You heard what McCarthy said. He said that he just loves her and that he is going to do everything he can to protect her and that she is saying in so many ways that I owe him. So I don’t expect anything from them. We are going to try to do everything that we possibly can. But I think that the average American person can see what is going on. We have these right-wing conservatives who are, you know, we have domestic terrorists in the House of Representatives. These people are extremists, so I am not optimistic that that is the way that it is going to happen until the people of this country really decide that they do not want it, and they are not going to elect people who act in the way that they act.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

It’s Time to Play 'Stash That Cash' With Special Guest Maxine Waters!

California Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters, who has long been known for being confrontational and vocal and for not quite tacitly encouraging violence against conservatives, is back in the spotlight for money matters. The current issue revolves around money paid to the Waters campaign for “slate mailers.” These are those things that arrive in your mailbox around election time. They are usually a single page and provide lists of candidates and/or issues, along with suggestions about how you should cast your ballot. They have traditionally been popular in Oregon and California, but other states use them too. While they are common for local races, Waters is unique in that she sends out slate mailers as a congresswoman.

The FEC discovered that during the 2022 election cycle, between Jan. 2021 and Dec. 2022, Waters funneled $192,300 to her daughter Karen to handle her slate mailer campaign. Other campaigns would pay Waters’ campaign for a slot on the mailer. The mailers then went out to the constituents in Waters’ district.

According to Fox News, in 2010, when Kamala Harris ran for the office of attorney general, her campaign paid Waters $33,000 for space on a mailer. The campaign also ponied up $30,000 during Harris’ 2016 Senate run. Harris is not alone. Gavin Newsom gave Waters $45,000 while stumping for the lieutenant governor’s spot. Between her 2010 campaign and another contribution in 2018, Barbara Boxer handed over a combined $33,000. George Gascon spent $36,500 of his George Soros money on Waters’ slate mailers in the 2010 election.

Kinnakeet

It seems she is unaware of the three branches of government and severely lacking in knowledge about the Constitution.
She has no idea about any of the 3 branches of the Govt' or the Constitution she is ONLY there because she is a NEGRO and that is all

Hijinx

She has no idea about any of the 3 branches of the Govt' or the Constitution she is ONLY there because she is a NEGRO and that is all
I believe you could say that about 2/3rd.s of the Congressional Black caucus, and former President Barrack Hussein Obama.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Maxine Waters Torches Trump on MSNBC For ‘Trying To ‘Organize Domestic Terrorists’ To Protest Arrest

On Saturday morning’s edition of The Saturday Show with Jonathan Capehart, host Jonathan Capehart asked Waters about Trump’s post, and Waters called out what she sees as the unspoken violent undertone of it:

JONATHAN CAPEHART: You had been warning everybody since the beginning of the Trump presidency about who he is. Your reaction to the breaking news this morning from the former president who says on his own social media platform that he will be arrested, he says this, on Tuesday.
REP. WATERS: Well, let me just say this, Jonathan. Constantly, as I travel around the country, people are asking me, when is he going to be arrested and indicted? Is he above the law, hasn’t done enough so that the American people can have faith and confidence that the law applies to him also? Yes, I started very early warning the American public about this president I have never seen. Most people have never seen or believed that we would have a president who has acted in the way that he has, who has disrespected the Constitution of the United States of America, who has lied, who has tried to organize domestic terrorists. And some believe that he did organize them as they attacked our Capitol on January 6. This president has conducted himself in a way that he does not deserve not to be arrested. He should be arrested. He should be indicted. And the charges that he’s being indicted on are minimal, as opposed to the charges that I believe he could have been indicted on. I don’t know what’s going to happen when he announces himself. It’s almost like he’s attempting to organize his domestic terrorists to show up and to resist him being arrested. You have to be careful with him. He didn’t just. Yeah, go ahead.
JONATHAN CAPEHART: And finish that thought. Real quick.
REP. WATERS: I beg your pardon?
JONATHAN CAPEHART: Finish. Finish that thought you were going to make before I interrupted.
REP. WATERS: Oh, I just wanted to, you know, have you to understand that perhaps he was trying to organize domestic terrorists, to protest his arrest. And I think we have to be careful about him making that announcement. He’s doing it for a reason.
JONATHAN CAPEHART: Right. And we are being careful about reporting that aspect of his truth social post. But I want to be clear, the former president has not officially been in indicted. We, and as a result, we do not know what, if any, charges he could be indicted on until we hear from the Manhattan D.A..

Hijinx

Maxine running off at the mouth again.
Nothing has disrespected the Constitution like democrats and no one old more lies than maxine and joe Biden.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member