'Mad Men' fans

Netflix and Lions Gate announced that they've inked a deal giving Netflix the rights (in the U.S.) to stream all seasons of the series Mad Men (including upcoming ones, after the season is over), starting in July. The deal is reportedly worth close to $100 Million.

Netflix has been writing some big checks lately to add (stream-able) content. I hope they can grow their subscriber base enough to justify the expenditures and allow them to continue adding content.

I've never watched Mad Men, but I've heard others talk about it and look forward to finding out if it lives up to its reputation.

Hit show 'Mad Men' will be streamed on Netflix

Continuing its digital rights spending spree, Netflix has apparently inked a deal that will allow it to stream Miramax movies. This is where content delivery is headed.

Netflix Announces Strategic Multi-Year Agreement With Miramax - FierceMobileContent

Netflix, Inc. and Miramax today announced a multi-year agreement under which Netflix members in the U.S. will be able to instantly watch some of the world's most loved and acclaimed motion pictures from the Miramax film library. It is the first time Miramax titles have become available through a digital subscription service.

Beginning in June, Netflix members in the U.S. will be able to instantly watch several hundred Miramax movies, with dozens of titles being added on a rotating basis. The movies can be watched on multiple platforms, including TV, tablet, computer and mobile phones. Financial terms of the deal are not being disclosed.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Mad Men :yay::yay: I've watched each episode and it's starting back soon. :yahoo:

You will love it!

I watch on Sidereel and use the Megavideo links (I paid for Megavideo Premium)

yankee44

Never seen the show but, one of my friends from high school has a reoccurring roll in that show. Her name is Dawn Anderson.

A three-year Netflix chart. Wowsers! When will the rally stall, or perhaps even reverse? I still wonder if (hope that) they'll be able to realize enough subscriber growth, or otherwise increase revenue enough, to support the outlays for stream-able content.

3y nflx.gif

E

EmptyTimCup

A three-year Netflix chart. Wowsers! When will the rally stall, or perhaps even reverse? I still wonder if (hope that) they'll be able to realize enough subscriber growth, or otherwise increase revenue enough, to support the outlays for stream-able content.

I think Netfliks bandwidth usage has surpassed that consumed by bit torrents ?

Mad Men :yay::yay: I've watched each episode and it's starting back soon. :yahoo:

You will love it!

I watch on Sidereel and use the Megavideo links (I paid for Megavideo Premium)

I did. Unfortunately, now I have to wait forever for another season's worth of shows to be available. :tantrum