:mad:

I swear to GOD my ex and I can't have a civil conversation to SAVE OUR ####ING LIVES. :mad:

I'm in a bad mood now.

:SLAM:

*opens door*

:SLAM: :SLAM: :SLAM:

Vince

Haven't talked to my ex in 10 years. Email only and that's only when she wants to see my son. :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
^^^THIS^^^ that way theres non of this you said this or that. Its all there black and white!

It's unfortunate when it comes to that. My first ex, we did fine for the most part - until he remarried and his new wife started making trouble. But even then he and I had a cordial relationship and could typically work out any disagreements. The second ex, good lord, it's one freaking thing after another and we've been divorced for several years with no common children. He gets to deal with the lawyer.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Seven weeks have passed now since she left me
She shows her face to ask me how I am
She says the kids are fine and that they miss me
Maybe I could come and baby sit sometime

:singer:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Seven weeks have passed now since she left me
She shows her face to ask me how I am
She says the kids are fine and that they miss me
Maybe I could come and baby sit sometime

:singer:
When I divorce Bob, I am going to marry Sting. The Sting from 1985, not the Sting from today; he's old now.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
When I divorce Bob, I am going to marry Sting. The Sting from 1985, not the Sting from today; he's old now.

I love Sting too... 80's Sting with the surfer blonde hair not the old one who dresses like the Crow. :yay:

WOOO!

littlelady

God bless the USA
WR. I know about the slamming of doors. I have been thinking about you. My long story short is my hub had an affair with the manager of the Safeway I shopped in Potomac. He was a secret shopper. :lol: This went on for almost 3 years. I was oblivious because we had a newborn boy and 4 year old girl that I was nurturing and taking care of while he was out and about all the time because of 'biz'. A couple Christmases, I put the gifts together by myself. When I was at the Safeway, the other woman would talk to me all the time like nothing was going on. My Italian neighbor, Lina, tried to tell me she knew something was going on, and if I wanted her cousin, Guido, to take care of it. :lol: I still was in denial. Anyway, he was watching a football game in our den, and got up off the couch, and said I don't feel right and I am moving out. I said what? This is the same man that always told me never get fat, and I will never leave you. I just had 2 kids in 4 years and weighed my high school weight. He then ultimately moved back to Knoxville where he is from with her, and stopped paying child support. He traded his kids for a home on a golf course. I made it through it all, finally served him with divorce papers, and met the most wonderful man ever that I am still with. Of course, x still wants to show up for weddings, first grandchild, etc. and that woman he is married to now always wants to hug me and call me, and says how glad she is that we are friends. I go rigid when she does that; we are not friends. I guess it makes her feel less guilty. She got the short end of the stick, so to speak. :lol: I see that others have shared their stories. You are not alone. It will only get better for you from this point on. Hang in there. My mother always told me the best revenge is to be happy. Even though, my mom is gone now, those words stick with me. My long story short wasn't very short. :lol: Just wanted to share my experience and let you know I am thinking about you. :huggy:

I forgot this part. My dad was so pissed that Dennis was never home and offered to pay for a private eye to follow him. The Pollyanna that I am, I told my Dad not necessary because nothing is going on. The reason I added this is because there was never a PI following my x. When I told him my dad wanted to hire the PI, my x said 'I knew someone was following me'. The point is no one ever was. My x is the ultimate narcissistic, sociopath, selfish, egocentric person I have ever known. Now, I find it all just hilarious! :roflmao:

One more thing. I was a 22 year old Kelly Girl at Scott Paper Company in Mobile AL when Dennis noticed me. He, actually, left his first wife for me. But, when it is all said and done, I was the big dummy. I should have seen the writing on the wall. Once a cheater, always a cheater. I promise that is all I will say about this. :smile: You are beautiful and you will be ok. :yay:

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I appreciate then stories, experiences, and advice. :huggy: Even though I am the one who asked for the divorce, it can be difficult a times. I am with a brilliant man ( yes... BRILLIANT) who loves the hell out of me, Not sure exactly what he sees in me when I feel like he could have any woman he wanted - particularly one more successful and emotionally stable. :shrug:

I am one hell of a lucky lady. :angel: