made it in the saddle

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
well me horsesrock , trying2ride and another gal went riding at Green Well It was a short 2 hour ride but after some meds and specialty drinks I was feeling OK :cartwheel . Dr. Stott came out and gave Rocky and Amira a clean bill of health. :yay:He told me to ride Rocky up hills to build his muscles back up that he has not used in a long while. also he said a lot of flat work.. SO bring on the riding season we are ready .. I just may need my wheelchair after I get out of the saddle.. :ohwell:

Attachments

• rocky&megw2008.JPG
    rocky&megw2008.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 119
  • rocky&megw32008.JPG
    rocky&megw32008.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 112
  • z&amiragw2008.JPG
    z&amiragw2008.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 111

Robin

well me horsesrock , trying2ride and another gal went riding at Green Well It was a short 2 hour ride but after some meds and specialty drinks I was feeling OK :cartwheel . Dr. Stott came out and gave Rocky and Amira a clean bill of health. :yay:He told me to ride Rocky up hills to build his muscles back up that he has not used in a long while. also he said a lot of flat work.. SO bring on the riding season we are ready .. I just may need my wheelchair after I get out of the saddle.. :ohwell:

Great news! It was a nice day to get out and about.:starcat:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Enjoy! Looks like today is going to be beautiful,, me, I am stuck here at work!! BooHoo.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
:clap::clap: