Madness at Nicolletti's Pizza

wubbles

Recorded this 15 min before 4pm (when the deal started). The line went to Popeye's. Apparently it's now past Target. $10 for a pie, cash only.

Please note I never took my eyes off the road evident by my braking long before the vehicle before me slowed down to a stop. I recorded blind by resting the phone on my shoulder. I don't condone driving with one hand, but my peepers were focused ahead!

Link:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Just came through there and was wondering what the madness was about. Here it is over two hours later and it is STILL backed up. Unreal! :jameo:

imaref

Just picked up an order curbside at Best Buy--line is all the way down to the Best Buy intersection. I thought maybe there was an accident or something, then when I got closer to the shopping center by Nicolletti's they were in line to turn in there. CRAZY.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
We got BBQ at Blacks. If you have ever had Black's Q, you'd understand. Vrai knows how to pick 'em.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Small businesses are doing what they can to survive.
Given that Shake Shack, Ruth Chris and the freaking LA Lakers were able to grab up the PPP money that should have gone to SMALL BUSINESSES, I don't blame them for doing what they can!
And I don't give a flying $hit that the three mentioned above are "paying it back"- THEY NEVER SHOULD HAVE EVEN BEEN CONSIDERED for that money since they are NOT small businesses.
End of rant from this small business owner that is struggling

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Small businesses are doing what they can to survive.
Given that Shake Shack, Ruth Chris and the freaking LA Lakers were able to grab up the PPP money that should have gone to SMALL BUSINESSES, I don't blame them for doing what they can!
And I don't give a flying $hit that the three mentioned above are "paying it back"- THEY NEVER SHOULD HAVE EVEN BEEN CONSIDERED for that money since they are NOT small businesses.
End of rant from this small business owner that is struggling
I get it. I totally support the local businesses, too, and you're right - they gotta do what they gotta do!

I don't agree with those companies getting the money and / or giving it back, either. I think this program should have lowered the number of employees from under 500 to under 250 or something. 500 employees isn't exactly small.

Louise

Wow. The world has gone crazy. I don't want to go anywhere near there..

I've got a 4# beef brisket on the smoker....almost never leave the island any more.

Must be nice to be an elitist. Buck up comes to my mind.

Last edited:

FED_UP

Not worth the wait, yea it is good. I passed there at 6:40, the line was only in that parking lot compared to earlier.