Madness at Nicolletti's Pizza

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Ahh..the secret social signaling codes...gotcha:

Beef = Elitist

Venison = Common Redneck
Actually I was feeding off the "Buck" up comment (figured rabbit or deer, but smoking rabitt seems counter productive).

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Small businesses are doing what they can to survive.
Given that Shake Shack, Ruth Chris and the freaking LA Lakers were able to grab up the PPP money that should have gone to SMALL BUSINESSES, I don't blame them for doing what they can!
And I don't give a flying $hit that the three mentioned above are "paying it back"- THEY NEVER SHOULD HAVE EVEN BEEN CONSIDERED for that money since they are NOT small businesses.
End of rant from this small business owner that is struggling
This is what happens when they do not read the bill before signing it!

Scat

I get it. I totally support the local businesses, too, and you're right - they gotta do what they gotta do!

I don't agree with those companies getting the money and / or giving it back, either. I think this program should have lowered the number of employees from under 500 to under 250 or something. 500 employees isn't exactly small.
Seriously, what do you consider to be small business? CVS instread of Walmart? But considering most of the mom and pop type operations are gone from the SoMd area......once again, thank you BRAC

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Seriously, what do you consider to be small business? CVS instread of Walmart? But considering most of the mom and pop type operations are gone from the SoMd area......once again, thank you BRAC
Sorry - in my typing on my cell phone - I should have said small locally-owned businesses. I work for one - I totally support them. Typically, when I go out to eat - it's a small locally-owned restaurant. Even when I go out of town I look for the locally-owned places.

:yay:

Scat

Sorry - in my typing on my cell phone - I should have said small locally-owned businesses. I work for one - I totally support them. Typically, when I go out to eat - it's a small locally-owned restaurant. Even when I go out of town I look for the locally-owned places.

:yay:
No apologies required - it does piss me off that somewhere in the SBA small business is not small business. No wonder its so difficult to get help from them unles you have a team of lawyers, accountants and...on your payroll, UFB