Madness at Nicolletti's Pizza

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

Coming from a member that uses the feature to not let their posts show up in the feed. :lol: Get a life, and leave me be. I will tell littlelady you said hi. I truly feel sorry for you. Take care, Dixie.

Did you go on your 3am walk? If so, how was it?
Everyone wishes that you would talk a late night walk up there in Olney and get your elitist ass beat by some of your favorite illegal buddies. Will your stupid dog protect you? Your ruse as an MPD is an utter fail. You can't even do that right. Why don't you take your own advice and leave others be? You certainly didn't get your fathers smarts. He should have left you in the Amazon to be eaten by cannibals. You wouldn't be missed.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Every time I see this thread title I wish I could have a Nicolletti's pizza. I don't care what anyone says, they make a damn fine pie.

wubbles

I had to go on post for a half day assignment. Grabbed a large pie on the way home for 20 bucks and some change. It's twice as much with an extra topping compared to the deal, but damn tasty and no wait. 😋

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Every time I see this thread title I wish I could have a Nicolletti's pizza. I don't care what anyone says, they make a damn fine pie.
They've got a pretty good Italian cold cut sub these days too. Just have to remember no mayo.