Maga confesses to dressing as "Antifa" assaulting cops in Capitol riot

easyliving45

A Trump supporter turned in by his own family has confessed to dressing up "like Antifa" breaking in to the Capitol and assaulting multiple officers.

I’m dressing in all black. I’ll look just like ANTIFA,” Norwood is alleged to have texted a small group on Jan. 5th, one day before the Capitol siege. “I’ll get away with anything,” he then added.
“It worked,” he said on Jan. 7th. “I got away with things that others were shot or arrested for.”
“The cop shot a female Trump supporter[], [t]hen allowed ‘ANTIFA Trump Supporters’ to assault him. I was one of them,” Norwood texted the group on Jan. 7th in an apparent reference to the killing of Ashli Babbitt. “I was there. I took his crap.”

“He deserved worse,” Norwood is alleged to have continued. “His life was not threatened.”

“I got a nice helmet and body armor off a cop for God’s sake and I disarmed him,” Norwood went on to muse. “Tell me how that works.”

The one cop who deserved it, got it,” Norwood replied.
“Unbelievable,” T.D. said.
“I’m anti shitty cop,” Norwood said, per the texts referenced in federal court documents. “The cops who acted shitty got exactly what they deserved. The ones who were cool, got help.”

CPUSA

A Trump supporter turned in by his own family has confessed to dressing up "like Antifa" breaking in to the Capitol and assaulting multiple officers.

I’m dressing in all black. I’ll look just like ANTIFA,” Norwood is alleged to have texted a small group on Jan. 5th, one day before the Capitol siege. “I’ll get away with anything,” he then added.
“It worked,” he said on Jan. 7th. “I got away with things that others were shot or arrested for.”
“The cop shot a female Trump supporter[], [t]hen allowed ‘ANTIFA Trump Supporters’ to assault him. I was one of them,” Norwood texted the group on Jan. 7th in an apparent reference to the killing of Ashli Babbitt. “I was there. I took his crap.”

“He deserved worse,” Norwood is alleged to have continued. “His life was not threatened.”

“I got a nice helmet and body armor off a cop for God’s sake and I disarmed him,” Norwood went on to muse. “Tell me how that works.”

The one cop who deserved it, got it,” Norwood replied.
“Unbelievable,” T.D. said.
“I’m anti shitty cop,” Norwood said, per the texts referenced in federal court documents. “The cops who acted shitty got exactly what they deserved. The ones who were cool, got help.”

You do realize, only a retard would believe this...don't you?

easyliving45

You do realize, only a retard would believe this...don't you?

He testified to it under oath when he plead guilty.

You think the FBI is faking the text messages and the judge and court reporter are also "deep state"?

And the guys brother turned him in as a joke?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I read on McCormickandSchtick.com that it was really Q Continuum Leprechauns.

star-trek-enterprise-animated-gif-21.gif

easyliving45

Who is John Sullivan?

A guy who didn't dress up and pretend to be something he wasn't nor did he beat or attack any officers.

Seems like a bit of a different scenario than what is described by this Trump supportert's own testimony.

thanks for trying to make a false equivalence though.

This_person

A guy who didn't dress up and pretend to be something he wasn't nor did he beat or attack any officers.

Seems like a bit of a different scenario than what is described by this Trump supportert's own testimony.

thanks for trying to make a false equivalence though.
So, he's a Trump supporter?

easyliving45

So, he's a Trump supporter?

It's possible.

not likely sinc ehe said he was BLM and not Antifa.

Whats your point?

The Trump supporter is now one of more than a dozen who has been video taped attacking police, braking in to the capitol , or dressing like Antifa

Your comparison is inapt

black dog

Free America
It's possible.

not likely sinc ehe said he was BLM and not Antifa.

Whats your point?

The Trump supporter is now one of more than a dozen who has been video taped attacking police, braking in to the capitol , or dressing like Antifa

Your comparison is inapt

Inapt you say?

Lets compare it toad to the tens of thousands of left wing nutter rioters in the last year and the Billions in damage they did and are doing.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Inapt you say?

Lets compare it toad to the tens of thousands of left wing nutter rioters in the last year and the Billions in damage they did and are doing.
He didn't hear about that one... He was too busy :lalala: :lalala: :lalala: :lalala: :lalala:

And don't bother posting the thousands of articles, videos and personal accounts because he won't read them.

He'll just :lalala: some more.