Maga couple charged with Hate Crime and Vandalism for attempting to paint over BLM

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
They should paint BLUE LIVES MATTER on the pavement in front of every police station in this country.

Crabcatcher79

What a stupid argument.

The city builds a road.

A couple decides they want a road directly from their house to their kids school and begins to build one so the city stops them.

Does that make it easier to understand?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
What a stupid argument.

The city builds a road.

A couple decides they want a road directly from their house to their kids school and begins to build one so the city stops them.

Being a vandal, looter, arsonist, murderer enabler and apologist... You have no standing to criticize.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Is all that graffiti you and your antifa buddies spray everywhere, vandalism? How about the destruction of public property by defacing monuments and toppling statues? Burning police cars? Busting out store windows and burning out buildings?...

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
So who decides when to paint city streets? Whatever MAGAT feels like going and throwing down a bucket of paint?

Your position is idiotic and makes no sense. Much like your continued support for an incompetent.
Only certain markings are allowed on roads, not just whatever happens to please the current administration. Things like Yield ahead, Stop ahead, Merge diamonds, solid and broken lines in yellow or white are allowed, the rest not so much.

Crabcatcher79

Only certain markings are allowed on roads, not just whatever happens to please the current administration. Things like Yield ahead, Stop ahead, Merge diamonds, solid and broken lines in yellow or white are allowed, the rest not so much.

Unfortunately for you that is not the case. Even if it were wouldn’t that mean the people in my post were in the wrong ?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Unfortunately for you that is not the case. Even if it were wouldn’t that mean the people in my post were in the wrong ?
You did not answer my last post.....why is some crime tolerated and others Yes,I think so......was the burning of St. Johns Episcopal Church in DC vandalism, arson, hate crime.....where do you draw the line or is it just what you say it is?

Crabcatcher79

I was looking for your point....I guess you do t have one.....

I’m not sure what you are trying to prove.
Trump tear gassed peaceful protestors.
The church was vandalized by rioters

This couple vandalized a public work.
Seems you don’t have much point if you can’t separate these ideas

MSally

Painting Public Streets is Defacing Public Property
The people who painted the BLM in yellow had a permit. Period. Full stop.
The people who painted it in black did not have a permit. Period full stop.
Any hate crimes these people are facing are probably from what they said, not the act of painting the road

Crabcatcher79

The people who painted the BLM in yellow had a permit. Period. Full stop.
The people who painted it in black did not have a permit. Period full stop.
Any hate crimes these people are facing are probably from what they said, not the act of painting the road

Well said it’s infuriating seeing people politicizing everything from wearing masks to vandalism.
The rules are the rules and need to be followed unless you want to face the consequences.