maha fun show, cc fair?

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Any one going to the maha fun show this sat.? Or going to the charles county fair? im going friday, and sunday to pic up awards(lets see if i get any non-horse ones). And if any one goes sat. please stop by the dog show ring to cheer them on, even though im not going i still want Gone To The Dogs to get as many spects as possible, its more fun that way.

W

WhoCares

flarenuphope said:
Any one going to the maha fun show this sat.? Or going to the charles county fair? im going friday, and sunday to pic up awards(lets see if i get any non-horse ones). And if any one goes sat. please stop by the dog show ring to cheer them on, even though im not going i still want Gone To The Dogs to get as many spects as possible, its more fun that way.

Nope my farm is having a schooling show this weekend. Since we have purchased division awards, and high point awards I plan on being there.

Fancy3

I was goin to go to the fun show, but my horse is having some issues. Guess I'll take the kids to the fair instead :angel:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
WhoCares said:
Nope my farm is having a schooling show this weekend. Since we have purchased division awards, and high point awards I plan on being there.

I think I am going to take my youngster to that one...what time does it start?

abbey

abbey normal
appendixqh said:
starts at 9:30, we will be there, it is a good time we went last year and the gift bags they gave out as prizes were really nice.

W

WhoCares

appendixqh said:

9 am.

A couple of us have pooled our finances together and really put effort into getting prizes together for the kids, and divisions. The high point of the day is for both western & english.

We are going to do it for every show actually.

1st prize in all classes gets a prize. Not saying what, but your horse will appreciate it!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I have to work until noon and then I'm waiting for a call to pick up hay. But, I have some friends showing (at MAHA) so I'll try to stop by and say hi. :)

showqueen74

WhoCares said:
9 am.

A couple of us have pooled our finances together and really put effort into getting prizes together for the kids, and divisions. The high point of the day is for both western & english.

We are going to do it for every show actually.

1st prize in all classes gets a prize. Not saying what, but your horse will appreciate it!

Yep, I have to remember to pick those up tomorrow!!!!