MAHA fun show today!

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Just came in from the show MAHA did at Oakridge. What a fun day! The trail class was outstanding - where they came up with their circus obstacles is beyond me! Everyone seemed to have a great time, there was a nice mix of kids winning classes, and the prize bags they gave out were awesome. Ellen Waters and the MAHA group really went all out with the day and it was very enjoyable. Kudos to you all at MAHA and looking forward to next years show (they will be having a ride there at Oakridge Oct 15th). :flowers:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
It is truly unbelievable the amount of time and effort that the MAHA crew puts into their shows. Im wondering if there was a conflict in events on Saturday cause the turn-out was so low. Last year the turn-out was great.

Katt

HorseLady said:
Just came in from the show MAHA did at Oakridge. What a fun day! The trail class was outstanding - where they came up with their circus obstacles is beyond me! Everyone seemed to have a great time, there was a nice mix of kids winning classes, and the prize bags they gave out were awesome. Ellen Waters and the MAHA group really went all out with the day and it was very enjoyable. Kudos to you all at MAHA and looking forward to next years show (they will be having a ride there at Oakridge Oct 15th). :flowers:
What is MAHA? I know of the Mounted Wanderers horse shows, but don't know what MAHA stand for. I'm assuming it's different. :popcorn:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:howdy: Katt....
MAHA stands for Maryland Arabian Horse Association. They hold monthly trail rides and a couple shows throughout the year. It is headed up by Ellen Waters who is a wonderful horsewomen. Congratulations on the horse pull. Your family has some beautiful drafts.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:
i should have gone to the show, I bought a new horse :frown:
BTW. did you get to Dillsburg for the show this weekend? I ended up not being able to go. Kids had the homecoming football thing goin on.

Katt

mygoldnhorse said:
:howdy: Katt....
MAHA stands for Maryland Arabian Horse Association. They hold monthly trail rides and a couple shows throughout the year. It is headed up by Ellen Waters who is a wonderful horsewomen. Congratulations on the horse pull. Your family has some beautiful drafts.
thanks for the info. Sometimes it takes me awhile! lol Thanks also for the compliment. Between the horse pulls and the horse shows Noelle goes to, I'm getting whiplash from the different directions each weekend. I'm sort of glad the show/pulling season is just about over! I need a break. :howdy:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Katt said:
thanks for the info. Sometimes it takes me awhile! lol Thanks also for the compliment. Between the horse pulls and the horse shows Noelle goes to, I'm getting whiplash from the different directions each weekend. I'm sort of glad the show/pulling season is just about over! I need a break. :howdy:

I know how you feel. When HSS is over it seems to take months to recover.... just in time to start all over again :jameo:.
Brooke is my baby and just turned 15 this past summer and I am already starting to have separation anxiety :bawl: It feels weird since I've spent most of my life as a Mom with my children around, to find myself wondering what will I do when she grows up :shrug: and there isn't any kids around?
I asked my husband if we could build a house at the back of our property and let her have the house we live in? :whistle:....well I guess I have a few years to work on that, lol.

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
mygoldnhorse said:
I know how you feel. When HSS is over it seems to take months to recover.... just in time to start all over again :jameo:.
Brooke is my baby and just turned 15 this past summer and I am already starting to have separation anxiety :bawl: It feels weird since I've spent most of my life as a Mom with my children around, to find myself wondering what will I do when she grows up :shrug: and there isn't any kids around?
I asked my husband if we could build a house at the back of our property and let her have the house we live in? :whistle:....well I guess I have a few years to work on that, lol.
well me and little man can still agervate you my goldenhorse!!! :howdy: but we will stay far far away fron the man lol :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
horsesrock93 said:
well me and little man can still agervate you my goldenhorse!!! :howdy: but we will stay far far away fron the man lol :lmao:

:killingme It did not take you too long to figure out that kids are not Plumloco's cup of tea. And thanks for being there for me :lmao: LOL