MAHA Ride Sunday

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
happyappygirl said:
details?

Oh and can you send me info on that farm outside of salisbury RC wants to go see it. TYVM.

St. Mary's River State Park
Sunday, June 11th

Registration begins at noon.
Ride begins at 1:00.
Last rider out at 2:00.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*All riders under age 18 are required to wear helmets.*
*Helmets are strongly encouraged for all riders!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Current Negative Coggins required.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FREE to 2006 MAHA Members
$10.00 per rider for non-MAHA Members
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DIRECTIONS:
Maryland Route 5 to Camp Casoma Road
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ellen Watters
livelywatters@verizon.net
301-884-2893

R

remaxrealtor

OHHHHH APPPPPPPPYYYYYYY!

Is Mr. Bubba spoken for yet? If not, I'm in!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Well 'ole Broke-Leg (me) and lil one on her welshie made it out, and lemme tell ya, MAHA put on an AWESOME ride!! They are SO efficient at producing these rides, and i think it's awesome that you don't have to PAY if you're already a member!! Made the ride even more fun!
The trail was a terrific length so we weren't terribly tired by the end - although our riding companions wanted to do the gallop towards the end, and slide-stop in like we had run the whole way :lol: she was kidding of course, there were areas we could lope or even gallop - IF you're horse wasn't weirded out by water on both sides or weird horses coming at you with huge fly masks over their heads - Te wondered "WHAT IS that coming for me??" :lol: And being blind in one eye, she kind of sidewinds to see everything when she's nervous, and with a bum knee it's hard to keep her BETWEEN my knees :lol: but all in all, it was a MAAAAA-Ve-LOUS ride!! Great to see ya'll, too bad we didn't get to plod along closer to each other!

Last edited:
R

remaxrealtor

happyappygirl said:
Well 'ole Broke-Leg (me) and lil one on her welshie made it out, and lemme tell ya, MAHA put on an AWESOME ride!! They are SO efficient at producing these rides, and i think it's awesome that you don't have to PAY if you're already a member!! Made the ride even more fun!
The trail was a terrific length so we weren't terribly tired by the end - although our riding companions wanted to do the gallop towards the end, and slide-stop in like we had run the whole way :lol: she was kidding of course, there were areas we could lope or even gallop - IF you're horse wasn't weirded out by water on both sides or weird horses coming at you with huge fly masks over their heads - Te wondered "WHAT IS that coming for me??" :lol: And being blind in one eye, she kind of sidewinds to see everything when she's nervous, and with a bum knee it's hard to keep her BETWEEN my knees :lol: but all in all, it was a MAAAAA-Ve-LOUS ride!! Great to see ya'll, too bad we didn't get to plod along closer to each other!

Sounds great! Glad to hear it was a good ride for everyone!