Maha?

SugarNSpikes

I was talking to a friend and I didn't realize that you had to pre-register. I'm hoping that it's not too late to register? I went to the website tonight but couldn't find any contact information to talk to anyone about this.

If anyone has any contact information, it would be greatly appreciated. ;)

Robin

I was talking to a friend and I didn't realize that you had to pre-register. I'm hoping that it's not too late to register? I went to the website tonight but couldn't find any contact information to talk to anyone about this.

If anyone has any contact information, it would be greatly appreciated. ;)

here is their website
Welcome! Maryland Arabian Horse Association,(MAHA) is dedicated to promoting the Arabian horse at the grassroots level. We are an affiliate of the Arabian Horse Association (AHA). MAHA encourages owners of all breeds of horses to join and participate

DQ2B

I assume you mean their show this Saturday? Deadline was May 8th. Maybe you can pick up a scratch slot though if one becomes available. Or if you were just interested in the group classes they could probably fit you in.

SugarNSpikes

I assume you mean their show this Saturday? Deadline was May 8th. Maybe you can pick up a scratch slot though if one becomes available. Or if you were just interested in the group classes they could probably fit you in.

Yes, the show this Saturday. I didn't realize that, and I've been busy with finals (which I know is no excuse not to pay attention to pre-registrations, etc).

I just wanted to do two of the group classes that were early on in the morning, nothing fancy. :)

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Yes, the show this Saturday. I didn't realize that, and I've been busy with finals (which I know is no excuse not to pay attention to pre-registrations, etc).

I just wanted to do two of the group classes that were early on in the morning, nothing fancy. :)

ALSO MAHA usually tries to post its events in the classified section:

MAHA'S SPORT-HORSE DRESSAGE SCHOOLING SHOW 2010

MAHA's annual Sport-Horse Dressage Schooling Show will be held Saturday, May 15, 2010 at Oak Ridge Park, Charlotte Hall Md. This is an All Breed Show. Closing date May 8th. Classes will include, Sport-Horse in Hand, Sport-Horse Under Saddle, Dressage Equitation W/T/C, Dressage Suitability, and Dressage Suitability JR Horse. Levels include, Introductory level A & B, Training level Test 1 through 4, First Level, Test 1 through 4, Second level & above, Musical Freestyle, Pas de Deux and Quadrille. Ribbons 1-6 will be awarded in all classes. Aviva Nebesk will be the judge.

For more info contact Stacy Wilson at 301 782-4453 or
email custis711@yahoo.com or
check our website at www.marylandarabian.com.

Ellen Watters livelywatters@verizon.net

:buddies: