Maher warns Amy Coney Barrett like 'Terminator' sent to overturn Roe v. Wade

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
"Real Time" host Bill Maher closed Friday night's show by sounding the alarm on the pending Supreme Court nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett.

Maher began by deriding Democrats for threatening to pack the Supreme Court, saying it's "already packed -- with Catholics."

"Roberts, Thomas, Alito, Kavanaugh, Sotomayor and Gorsuch -- who I count as Catholic because he was raised Catholic and is now an Episcopalian, which is just a Catholic who flunked Latin," Maher quipped.

"And once when Mitch McConnell and company are done FedExing Amy Coney Barrett to the bench, seven of the nine justices will be Catholics."

• Love
Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

"Real Time" host Bill Maher closed Friday night's show by sounding the alarm on the pending Supreme Court nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett.

Maher began by deriding Democrats for threatening to pack the Supreme Court, saying it's "already packed -- with Catholics."

"Roberts, Thomas, Alito, Kavanaugh, Sotomayor and Gorsuch -- who I count as Catholic because he was raised Catholic and is now an Episcopalian, which is just a Catholic who flunked Latin," Maher quipped.

"And once when Mitch McConnell and company are done FedExing Amy Coney Barrett to the bench, seven of the nine justices will be Catholics."

Well just Wow twenty times over.================== I never knew that one Judge had so much power.
This one woman is going to overturn abortion, gay marriage, return slavery,destroy our health care, give Bill Maher a heart attack.
Damn what a woman.

Those 2 dykes that Obama appointed never had that kind of power.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP