Mahi Mahi

Blondie76

To Tater:

made some Mahi Mahi last night and I wasn't too impressed with it. Maybe I grilled it to long. Just put some lemon juice and lime juice on it. It was a little too tough. Where was the link to those recipes you found?

From Blondie

:wink:

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Blondie76
Tater - made some Mahi Mahi last night and I wasn't too impressed with it. Maybe I grilled it to long. Just put some lemon juice and lime juice on it. It was a little too tough. Where was the link to those recipes you found?
Why would Tater make that for you? :confused:

Blondie76

Re: Re: Mahi Mahi

Originally posted by RoseRed
Why would Tater make that for you? :confused:

LOL - sorry - I meant for it to read as a message TO tater. We were talking about Mahi Mahi awhile ago, and different recipes.

RodRugg

Mahi Mahi sounds like a bird and birds are good to eat! My grandma fixes chicken every Tuesday for Seniors Night at the church. Sometimes she brings some home and serves it the next day. She puts it in a garbage bag and adds a bottle of seltzer water and some gravel and swings it around her head in the backyard like a helicopter for about ten minutes. Then she leaves it on the concrete floor of the garage for about two hours and seals up the bag with rubberbands to keep out the ants. She says it draws the dryness out of the chicken into the gravel and the seltzer water kills all the germs that people put on it from touching it the night before. It's good and it tastes almost brand new. She does this with all leftover meats except spareribs and tadpoles.

Blondie76

Originally posted by tatercake
Here they are. :wink:

I don't understand it being 'tough' though. :confused: I've never had it 'tough' before. :ohwell: You have have over cooked it. :shrug:

Thanks Tater! Yeah, I think I over cooked it. I will have to try one of the recipes and hopefully I will like it this time. :smile:

Blondie76

Originally posted by RodRugg
Mahi Mahi sounds like a bird and birds are good to eat! My grandma fixes chicken every Tuesday for Seniors Night at the church. Sometimes she brings some home and serves it the next day. She puts it in a garbage bag and adds a bottle of seltzer water and some gravel and swings it around her head in the backyard like a helicopter for about ten minutes. Then she leaves it on the concrete floor of the garage for about two hours and seals up the bag with rubberbands to keep out the ants. She says it draws the dryness out of the chicken into the gravel and the seltzer water kills all the germs that people put on it from touching it the night before. It's good and it tastes almost brand new. She does this with all leftover meats except spareribs and tadpoles.

dur