Mail In Ballots

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

DaSDGuy

"Thousands" might be "two thousand". Not willing to point fingers unless I know more.
And I KNOW some people who changed their mind.
So "two thousand" ballots not delivered is OK because you know "some" people who changed their minds?

Two different topics. People changed their minds, fine. If they can change their vote in PA it's even better.

Thousands of people, even if it's only 2 thousand, not receiving their ballots is likely one of two issues in itself - either incompetence by the postal service (no surprise there) or intentional voter suppression. Any other year I would say incompetence, but 2020 seems to be leaning more towards intentional suppression of voters.

One more fact to consider: Unlike the rest of traditionally Democratic Western Pennsylvania, Butler County has leaned towards the Republican Party. The last Democratic presidential candidate to win Butler was Lyndon Johnson in 1964. In the 2000 U.S. presidential election, the county was carried by Republican George W. Bush. In Butler County, PA 29.2% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election, 65.7% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 5.1% voted Independent.

Butler county voted Republican in the previous five Presidential elections. In the last Presidential election, Butler county remained very strongly Republican, 65.7% to 29.2%. So, whose votes are not being counted?

SamSpade

So "two thousand" ballots not delivered is OK because you know "some" people who changed their minds?

Two different topics. People changed their minds, fine. If they can change their vote in PA it's even better.

Occam's Razor - which is simpler, lots of people didn't turn them in because they changed their minds - as has been observed all across the country?
Or HALF the people there are being targeted by some conspiracy to defraud them of voting?

I wouldn't DISMISS the second one - but it's a bigger hurdle to show. I can't make that leap without more evidence. It is TOTALLY possible that someone is ditching the ballots. As much as the Dems like to dismiss fraud in our voting, they are quick to accuse Republicans of disenfranchising voters deliberately. I usually counter with this - ONE fraudulent vote disenfranchises a voter - YOUR vote, for example. Every vote cast that shouldn't be there is another case of someone taking away YOUR vote.

IF the article said ALL or MOST of those people said hey, what happened? THEN it's a mystery worth investigating. As it is, 2-3% of ballots evidently go missing - often. That's about a thousand of the 40,000.

As the saying goes - "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Massive Florida mail pile-up believed to include ballots

One local resident told McGhee he or she hadn’t received mail in five days, while a source told McGhee that sorting was expected to go on past Tuesday.

Rep. Debbie Mucarsel-Powell, D-Fla., who represents the area said in a statement on Friday said she has contacted relevant authorities.

“I am aware of the concerning situation involving backed-up mail, including election mail, at the Post Office in Princeton,” Mucarsel-Powell said. “Earlier today, I inspected this facility and took immediate action to contact the US Postal Service and the USPS Office of the Inspector General. I have requested an immediate briefing from the Postmaster General. I am working to ensure that mail delays do not impact participation in this election."

A spokesperson for the Miami-Dade County Elections Departments also told our local Fox affiliate USPS has assured them that "all ballots will be delivered timely."

Hijinx

The Democrats were so sure Mail-in Ballots was going to get Joe elected.
It seems now they have have put their eggs in the wrong basket.