MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT-(totally off subject)

ibarrelwitharab

Don't EVER be a breedist!
BABY GIRL IS FINALLY HERE! Sierra Cheyanne , Born April 12, 2008, 9lbs 8ounces, 22 inches long! Sorry i've been gone for so long, but I am back in the saddle now!!:diva:

abbey

abbey normal
BABY GIRL IS FINALLY HERE! Sierra Cheyanne , Born April 12, 2008, 9lbs 8ounces, 22 inches long! Sorry i've been gone for so long, but I am back in the saddle now!!:diva:

Congrats!! got some pics of you at the awards show looking pretty miserable. Hope you are doing good, are you going to the show this sunday?

ibarrelwitharab

Congrats!! got some pics of you at the awards show looking pretty miserable. Hope you are doing good, are you going to the show this sunday?
Definately not to the mounted wanderers show!! I have moved down to southern VA, way too far to haul!! I did go to a local show on Sunday, the same circuit I rode as a little girl(you always end up at home, lol) to see what my competition looked like, but I was very saddened because there were only 2 kids and 1 adult running speed events!! This club used to be the biggest speed club around, I remember having 30+ adults in the horse classes! There is another circuit on the other side of the river from me, and I will be checking them out on the 31st. E-mail me the pics you have, if you can, I would love to see them!!

abbey

abbey normal
Definately not to the mounted wanderers show!! I have moved down to southern VA, way too far to haul!! I did go to a local show on Sunday, the same circuit I rode as a little girl(you always end up at home, lol) to see what my competition looked like, but I was very saddened because there were only 2 kids and 1 adult running speed events!! This club used to be the biggest speed club around, I remember having 30+ adults in the horse classes! There is another circuit on the other side of the river from me, and I will be checking them out on the 31st. E-mail me the pics you have, if you can, I would love to see them!!

I will email them to you, I don't have them with me right now, Megan took her new horse to the MW show, did pretty good, she was holding him back a lot, since he hasn't matched coordination with speed yet and his barrel time was 25.3, so I can't wait to see what they can do in the future, they still need a lot of bonding time, but her friend rode Dakota and she is pretty new to riding and Dakota was thrilled to be taking it easy with her instead of going full speed with Megan, anyways we missed having you at the show.

SugarNSpikes

Birthday stealer... >//////

Congrats on the baby though.
We share birthdays.
And to think that I would never know of anyone who shares my birthdayy. =D
Well. I was born in 1990 but still. xD

ibarrelwitharab

But of course I am!!Athena busted her head yesterday and took 8 stitches!! She is now about 16 hands and 1100 pounds, you should see her! Only a yearling, too!!I miss all of ya'll up at MW!! Hope its going well, I think I will take this show season off, with the new baby and all, but next year, watch out!! Sierra will probably be riding leadline if I can get her to hold on tight lol!!!