Make That Bed?

How do you feel about having the bed made?

• Nope, just gonna make a mess of it again

• Sure, as long as someone else is making it

• Can't get in it if it's not tidy

• And I want all the fussy pillows that have to be taken off BEFORE I can crawl in it

• I sleep on a couch

Results are only viewable after voting.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I can not get in an unmade bed at the end of the day. I've been known to make it 10 minutes before getting into it if I have to.

Hubby says why bother, you're just gonna muss it up again.

đŸ˜’

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Back when my husband and I slept in the same bed, he would never make the bed. He was the last one in it always. Now that we sleep in separate rooms, we each make our own beds. Go figure! :killingme

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Only when I change the bedding or company is coming. :lol:

And science supports me!

It’s something that’s drilled into us from a very young age but it turns out that making your bed every day could be bad for your health.

In news that will be music to the ears of lazy people all over the globe, research has suggested that leaving your bed unmade regularly can actually do wonders for your health.

:diva:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Monello and I compromised. I stopped decorating the bed with fussy pillows, and he agreed that the bed would be made every morning.

Even as a kid, I made my bed every morning.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Monello and I compromised. I stopped decorating the bed with fussy pillows, and he agreed that the bed would be made every morning.

Even as a kid, I made my bed every morning.
my military parents were major bed-making enforcers. I never had a problem though. I enjoy taking the time to make it in the morning, and take all the pillows off at night. I loveee a big bed made all cozy with a giant comforter and blankets and a few oversized pillows. Even a fussy pillow or two. Something about a big pillowy, fluffy bed that makes it that much more inviting at the end of a long day.

Unfortunately, I married a no frills, no top sheet, basic comforter, 1 pillow kind of guy. He "makes the bed" when he's the last one out but honestly, that's easy to say when all you have to do is pull the comforter up :ohwell:

When he goes on travel for more than 2 nights, I absolutely break out the super soft top sheet and over-sized pillows :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I loveee a big bed made all cozy with a giant comforter and blankets and a few oversized pillows. Even a fussy pillow or two. Something about a big pillowy, fluffy bed that makes it that much more inviting at the end of a long day.

Completely agree! I like my bed looking like a Crate and Barrel ad. :yay:

Auntie Biache'

When hubby is OOT, the bed gets made when I wash the sheets. When he's home, he makes it almost every day. He's slacking.

luvmygdaughters

my military parents were major bed-making enforcers. I never had a problem though. I enjoy taking the time to make it in the morning, and take all the pillows off at night. I loveee a big bed made all cozy with a giant comforter and blankets and a few oversized pillows. Even a fussy pillow or two. Something about a big pillowy, fluffy bed that makes it that much more inviting at the end of a long day.

Unfortunately, I married a no frills, no top sheet, basic comforter, 1 pillow kind of guy. He "makes the bed" when he's the last one out but honestly, that's easy to say when all you have to do is pull the comforter up :ohwell:

When he goes on travel for more than 2 nights, I absolutely break out the super soft top sheet and over-sized pillows :lol:

What is it with the No Top Sheet???? My granddaughter is the same way, when she spends the weekend with us, I always put clean sheets on the bed in the spare room, invariably she will take the top sheet off and just use the comforter! That would drive me nuts, I have to have the top sheet.