Makes you wonder.... (paging mAlice!)

Hijinx

Hijinx

Meh, everyone thinks I'm a conspiracy theorist nut. So, this conspiracy theorist nut believes that the Pelosi Brothers are a major part of this, and I also believe they had something to do with Madeleine McCann's disappearance. Suspect drawings looked exactly like them.

Sometimes, you just get a feel for something. Like when I first posted Obama's FB page and said, "this guy will be our next President". Everyone poo poo'd that, too.

I can live with people calling me a nut.

They call me worse than that. I can live with it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just because there are connections does not mean you approve of them or like them.

Or even know them all that well.

The media has made up all this crap to go after Trump - if there were something real, such as a freaking sex trafficking ring - wouldn't they have seized on it long before now?

Hijinx

Or even know them all that well.

The media has made up all this crap to go after Trump - if there were something real, such as a freaking sex trafficking ring - wouldn't they have seized on it long before now?

I don't believe Trump had anything to do with Epstein's perversions.

However there was no way they could jump on Trump for this without nailing their own perverts.
If they could have gotten Trump without getting the rest, they would have been all over it.
Now they are trying to excuse their own by accusing an innocent Trump.

The thing to remember is that Epstein has been under attention for this island for a long time.
It was known about when Obama was President. But where was Holder and Lynch, and the Deep State FBI.
Now under Trump it is being investigated and prosecuted.

Just that should tell anyone who is at fault.
And who was taking money from Epstein.

This_person

What remains to be seen is any possible fallout regarding Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta who was a US attorney in Florida and gave Epstein a sweet deal. 13 month jail term but he got to leave every day.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-labor-sec-alexander-acosta-helped-epstein-plea-deal-2019-7
Let's hope he sings about who gave him the order for that sweet deal. Or, if he came up with it all on his own (or was personally paid by the billionaire for it), let's hope he receives the full weight of law against him.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Honestly, after that Cohen bullshit, I don't trust these people anymore. You can pay people to say anything.

Reactions: BOP

gemma_rae

That's my Daddy!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for allegedly sex trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005, and will appear in court in New York on Monday, according to three law enforcement sources. The arrest, by the FBI-NYPD Crimes Against Children Task Force, comes about 12 years after the 66-year-old financier essentially got a slap on the wrist for allegedly molesting dozens of underage girls in Florida.

For more than a decade, Epstein’s alleged abuse of minors has been the subject of lawsuits brought by victims, investigations by local and federal authorities, and exposés in the press. But despite the attention cast on his alleged sex crimes, the hedge-funder has managed to avoid any meaningful jail time, let alone federal charges.

Now for the interesting part:

In September 2002, Epstein flew Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, and Chris Tucker to Africa in his private jet. Flight records show Bill Clinton flew on Epstein's plane 26 times. Epstein's plane has been nicknamed the "Lolita Express" by media due to his conviction and the accusations of sexual involvement with underage girls made against him.

But wait! There's more:

Trump said of Epstein in 2002: "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

I really hope that's just Trump being Trump and not because he really is tight with this scumbag. I know all these rich guys run in the same circles, and I hope it's just that.
So do you think they'd be willing to throw Bill under the bus to try to get Trump?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So do you think they'd be willing to throw Bill under the bus to try to get Trump?

Tying Trump to this is going to be a stretch unless they have the goods on him. And if they did, we'd have definitely heard it by now. There are, however, 26 flight logs with Willie Jeff's name on them - at least 5 times without his Secret Service. They're trying to make this a Trump thing but all they have is a photo of them at some social event.

Fun fact: Epstein's girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell, is the daughter of Robert Maxwell.

Midnightrider

Tying Trump to this is going to be a stretch unless they have the goods on him. And if they did, we'd have definitely heard it by now. There are, however, 26 flight logs with Willie Jeff's name on them - at least 5 times without his Secret Service. They're trying to make this a Trump thing but all they have is a photo of them at some social event.

Fun fact: Epstein's girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell, is the daughter of Robert Maxwell.
Slick willie put out a statement saying he only flew 4 times and had SS every time. We will just have to see who is lying, Fox or bill. That’s a 50/50 proposition

BernieP

Resident PIA
Epstein may develop a fatal illness before the trial . Maybe a plane crash.
Trump barred him from Mara Logo
The police in Palm Beach spent a lot of time putting a solid case together and the States Attorney blew it away.
and will appear in court in New York on Monday,

Can I make that flash and spin. If the AG in New York has his hand in this you can bet it will turn into a trial for Trump.
Epstein gets a plea deal for testifying against Trump. Not likely they will convict, but one more excuse to go after his financial and tax records.
Anything to embarrass him before 2020

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Bills suicide note could tie him in and as anyone who's ever watched law and order knows, a dying declaration goes a long way towards convincing a jury

This_person

Slick willie put out a statement saying he only flew 4 times and had SS every time. We will just have to see who is lying, Fox or bill. That’s a 50/50 proposition
I've never seen anything on Fox about how many flights Clinton was on, but I have seen information from the Secret Service that Hillary was there about 4 or 5 times, with SS, and Willie Jeff was there about 5 to 6 times that.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I've never seen anything on Fox about how many flights Clinton was on, but I have seen information from the Secret Service that Hillary was there about 4 or 5 times, with SS, and Willie Jeff was there about 5 to 6 times that.

I heard it last night on one of the nightly commentary shows, can't remember which one. (might have been more than 1-lol)
Here's a link to a story I found on GOOGLE - which is actually from 2016...