Makeup application at dept stores

I always see women getting makeup 'professionaly' applied at make-up counters at Macy's. How much does that cost, do you know?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
The last time I was at a MAC counter, there were a bunch of girls getting their makeup done for some dance. The guy said they had to buy x amount of product ($30? Something like that) and the "makeover" was free.

Nickel said:
The last time I was at a MAC counter, there were a bunch of girls getting their makeup done for some dance. The guy said they had to buy x amount of product ($30? Something like that) and the "makeover" was free.

Thanks! I'd love to find 'the' eyeshadow color for me, and I figure one of these people should have a clue (because I don't).

ocean733

Speedy70 said:
Thanks! I'd love to find 'the' eyeshadow color for me, and I figure one of these people should have a clue (because I don't).

Not necessarily :lmao: . But it's fun - and who know? --they may find the color for you!

greyhound

Nickel said:

The Ballerinas have their make-up done at the MAC counter. You pay $30 & get $30 of MAC products of your choice.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Speedy70 said:
They should be willing to help you choose for no charge, that's their job. Whenever I switch powder/foundation brands, I have them choose the correct shade. :yay:

Nickel said:
They should be willing to help you choose for no charge, that's their job. Whenever I switch powder/foundation brands, I have them choose the correct shade. :yay:

But I might need a little help on how to apply it. I just recently starting wearing eyeshadow again. I hadn't worn it in years. I need help. :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Speedy70 said:
But I might need a little help on how to apply it. I just recently starting wearing eyeshadow again. I hadn't worn it in years. I need help. :lol:
They'll hook you up. :yay:

nicole_M

I bought a Cosmopolitan magazine at the grocery store check out a few weeks ago and one of those little ad papers popped out and it was for a FREE makeup application from Clinique.

It said to take the coupon to any participating Clinique counter....I guess Belk has one?

I had forgotten about it actually so thanks.