Making money with a hobby

Clem72

I'm flattered, I shake my butt for $20 for whoever wants me to though. Hey $20 is $20. Since Covid I have been riding my bike alot and do have the ass of a greek god.

It's actually 3D modeling items to be 3D printed. In this case a couple blocks worth of historic buildings and a train station.
Nice. I felt particularly accomplished when I modeled a curved battery cover for a remote control. Other notable accomplishments include a knob for my crock pot lid and a new scraper end for my backyard pooper-scooper.

PeoplesElbow

Nice. I felt particularly accomplished when I modeled a curved battery cover for a remote control. Other notable accomplishments include a knob for my crock pot lid and a new scraper end for my backyard pooper-scooper.
How does the pooper scooper work?

Clem72

How does the pooper scooper work?
there's a little side opening pail with a 3 foot handle that you can line with a grocery store bag. The scooper part looks like a mini-rake with fat flat fingers. A bit hard to describe. You rake the poop into the pail., but the original rake end broke off. So I designed/printed a new one and it has lived outside for 4 years with no problem.

PeoplesElbow

there's a little side opening pail with a 3 foot handle that you can line with a grocery store bag. The scooper part looks like a mini-rake with fat flat fingers. A bit hard to describe. You rake the poop into the pail., but the original rake end broke off. So I designed/printed a new one and it has lived outside for 4 years with no problem.
Sounds like it should be on shark tank.

Clem72

Sounds like it should be on shark tank.
Have you seen this?

PeoplesElbow

Have you seen this?

Pretty cool.

Seen this?

Clem72

Pretty cool.

Seen this?

It's cool, but i'm not sure which makes me madder. The fact that he was trying to get $100 for it ($50 now) or the fact that he completely ripped off someone elses design (yes, he rounded a couple of corners to make it sleeker).

PeoplesElbow

It's cool, but i'm not sure which makes me madder. The fact that he was trying to get $100 for it ($50 now) or the fact that he completely ripped off someone elses design (yes, he rounded a couple of corners to make it sleeker).
Whole lot of stuff out there ripped off. I've seen people rip of free stuff and try to sell it.

StevenMorrison

Making money with your hobby is an awesome way to turn your passion into a paycheck. Whether you love gaming, crafting, or something entirely different, there are plenty of avenues to explore. I've found that diving into apps that pay you to play games can be a game-changer. There's this one called Bingo Cash App that's legit and has been a gem for me. It's not just fun but also a great way to earn some extra bucks while doing what you love. I stumbled upon this article, "Is bingo cash app legit?" while searching for ways to monetize my gaming hobby, and it's been surprisingly rewarding. The key is to find what works best for you and enjoy the process.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Sounds like a good way to glorify the fact that someone has a gambling addiction. Just like a pyramid scheme, many have to lose money to pay out the winners. No thanks.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Sounds like a good way to glorify the fact that someone has a gambling addiction. Just like a pyramid scheme, many have to lose money to pay out the winners. No thanks.
I've read articles about these offshore internet gambling things.

Even if by some miracle you actually win some money, you'll have little success getting any substantial payout from the foreign source.

"You can win, but we don't pay!"