Male Stylist

Independence

I'm looking for suggestion for a male stylist in the tri-county area. Just a personal preference, I like a man to cut my hair. I have a great guy in Greenbelt but between work, home and his limited work schedle I have a tough time getting there. I also LOVED Marty when he owned Creations over in Calvert.

emma1606

I'm looking for suggestion for a male stylist in the tri-county area. Just a personal preference, I like a man to cut my hair. I have a great guy in Greenbelt but between work, home and his limited work schedle I have a tough time getting there. I also LOVED Marty when he owned Creations over in Calvert.

I've never been to him but have seen him when I've been there, Gareth at the Galleria in Waldorf.

Independence

I LOVE GARETH!! He gave me an amazing haircut! He sat down and talked to me first and we discussed what I wanted and a style that would look good. I would highly recommend him. Not everyone can cut short, short hair. He did it all with scissors and a razor. No electric clippers except to clean up my hair line at my neck.