Jam out with ur clam out
:popcorn:

Attachments

• hurt feelings.JPG
    hurt feelings.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 227

mamatutu

mama to two
It doesn't matter what I say. Y'all will weave the thread just the way you want to, as always. And, it is very predictable who will contribute to the weaving. Enjoy! Have a great day, y'all. :smile:

Last edited:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
It doesn't matter what I say. Y'all will weave the story just the way you want to, as always. And, it is very predictable who will contribute to said story. Enjoy this thread, as well. Have a great day, y'all. :smile:

no... we didnt need to weave a story... we all saw the PM you sent... and you were butthurt

Please we are all hoping you will choke on the tampons.....

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
It doesn't matter what I say. Y'all will weave the story just the way you want to, as always. And, it is very predictable who will contribute to said story. Enjoy this thread, as well. Have a great day, y'all. :smile:

How does somebody weave the story when you yourself wrote the words? :eyebrow: Your words show you to be some kind of crazy. You are a spiteful twisted piece of crap that needs to learn some personal responsibility instead of going around blaming others from your personal incompetence.

You want to pretend to be all fcking nice and like you are the poor sad victim. Well boo fcking hoo.

We all know that you are a mental case who is beyond vile. Victim? No, you are are the culprit. You are the piece of trash that needs to be taken out.

mamatutu

mama to two
no... we didnt need to weave a story... we all saw the PM you sent... and you were butthurt

Please we are all hoping you will choke on the tampons.....

I guess I will never convince you that I don't care what is said. I love seeing such mature comments. This is quite entertaining. :lol:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I guess I will never convince you that I don't care what is said. I love seeing such mature comments. This is quite entertaining. :lol:

welll you always commenting shows you really do care... asking someone to delete a thread shows you care and were upset the mean ones were talking about you...

and you wanna talk about mature comments... how mature was it to threaten ARKIE with never donating to her again... as if she should be you little puppet cuz you dontated WOW.. that makes you are good person ..right.. :rolleyes:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

You mean your mature comments? :sarcasm:

Please bitch. Try another one.

If you don't care what the fck is said, then why did you act in such a vile way? Why threaten a person who is trying to do some good in the world?

Cut the crap sweetheart. We all know your true colors.

You are so misunderstood. :crymeafckingriver:

You are a scamming manipulating bitch who throws temper tantrums like a fcking two year old.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
You mean your mature comments? :sarcasm:

Please bitch. Try another one.

If you don't care what the fck is said, then why did you act in such a vile way? Why threaten a person who is trying to do some good in the world?

Cut the crap sweetheart. We all know your true colors.

You are so misunderstood. :crymeafckingriver:

You are a scamming manipulating bitch who throws temper tantrums like a fcking two year old.

bbwwaaahahhah..... :high5:

mamatutu

mama to two
How does somebody weave the story when you yourself wrote the words? :eyebrow: Your words show you to be some kind of crazy. You are a spiteful twisted piece of crap that needs to learn some personal responsibility instead of going around blaming others from your personal incompetence.

You want to pretend to be all fcking nice and like you are the poor sad victim. Well boo fcking hoo.

We all know that you are a mental case who is beyond vile. Victim? No, you are are the culprit. You are the piece of trash that needs to be taken out.

Well, let's see how we got here. I started a birthday thread for Socki. It turned into negative comments about me, so I deleted it. It was no longer a birthday thread. There is something wrong with that, right there. Then Ark started a thread asking where the bday thread was. I PMed her and told her nicely I deleted it, and asked her to delete her thread. She posted on said thread that she would delete it, but didn't when she could have. So, yes, it made me sad that Ark didn't do that for me because I have always supported her in everything on this forum and her rescue. There was nothing wrong with my PM to her. It is how I felt. She then posted it, and acted like what I said came out of nowhere. So that is how we got here. What you just posted about me is not true. You are mad because I confronted one of your friends. That is all. And you will twist this whole thing into a pretzel to turn it on me. There are many members that don't get all caught up in this kind of crap, and know better of the person I am. I don't care what you think, migtig. If you have nothing better to do then spew obscenities and ridiculous comments, be my guest. I could step away from the computer, and let y'all blow yourselves up and have a good ole time, but I decided to stand up for myself.