Man At Center Of Latest Ukraine ‘Bombshell’ That Sparked Investigation Has Challenge For Adam Schiff

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Friday, Hyde posted a strange video in which he challenged House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) to reveal the texts that Hyde says he was being fed by some guy whose name he can’t pronounce about the alleged surveillance of Yovanovitch. Hyde also floats the conspiracy theory that the messages were sent to him by Schiff himself just to “f***” with him.

“Look like Adam Schiff liked to put out something between Parnas and I where we were effing around — and I was down in Ecuador, I believe, climbing volcanoes,” says Hyde. “But I would like Adam Schiff to put out the other transcripts from the guy I was talking to, that I think Adam Schiff put there to f*** with me.” He goes on to underscore that he has “no ties to Ukraine.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watc...d-investigation-has-challenge-for-adam-schiff

Hijinx

If having Schiff on the intelligence committee isn't an oxymoron, there never was one.