Man buns

SailorGirl

Not to change the subject to something non-coronavirus, but my bangs need cutting and I'm wondering what the heck I'm going to do when my hair needs cutting in a few weeks.

Barbershops are closed also - so what are you guys going to do? Does your hair ever reach the driving you crazy point or your bangs are too long? Are they called bangs on men? What happens then since you don't have the option to use barrettes, clips, or whatever? Man bun thing?

Last edited:

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
PREMO Member
My wife cuts my hair (or what's left of it).

"Man bun," to be blunt, is only acceptable when it refers to this:
-

-
All other uses are streng verboten.

--- End of line (MCP)

mitzi

I have the feeling we're going to see lots of grey hair and man buns before this is over. I'm glad my hair is low maintenance. I can clip at my bangs and look like my first grade picture (it's happened before) :lmao:.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Not to change the subject to something non-coronavirus, but my bangs need cutting and I'm wondering what the heck I'm going to do when my hair needs cutting in a few weeks.

Barbershops are closed also - so what are you guys going to do? Does your hair ever reach the driving you crazy point or your bangs are too long? Are they called bangs on men? What happens then since you don't have the option to use barrettes, clips, or whatever? Man bun thing?
I can trim my bangs, but the rest will have to wait. I have an appt. scheduled, but she's out of her home, and I don't know how that's going to work, just yet.