Man buns

SailorGirl

I can trim my bangs, but the rest will have to wait. I have an appt. scheduled, but she's out of her home, and I don't know how that's going to work, just yet.
I don't understand why they closed them down in the first place. They can certainly adhere to the no more than ten person rule and as far as six feet is concerned - people are certainly closer to each other than six feet in a store and there are more of them. There must be something missing as to why but I'm not sure what that would be. Do you know?

mitzi

I don't understand why they closed them down in the first place. They can certainly adhere to the no more than ten person rule and as far as six feet is concerned - people are certainly closer to each other than six feet in a store and there are more of them. There must be something missing as to why but I'm not sure what that would be. Do you know?
Maybe because of the long period of time you and the stylist/barber are in each other's space? I don't know, I'm just guessing.

He also cut his long dark eyelashes because apparently Vegeta doesn't have eyelashes.
Funny you should mention this.... just got a text from a buddy. this guy is a little off center to begin with, and his self-sequestering took it's toll on his sanity.

Yesterday, I shaved off one eyebrow. I do this every once in a while just to mess with people. But now, when I'm asked about it, I'm going to say that because CV-19 is in the shape of a symmetrical sphere, it doesn't bond with objects that don't possess similar symmetry. I suggest you shave one eyebrow off as well. Together we can offer unsubstantiated comfort to our fellow citizens!

SailorGirl

Funny you should mention this.... just got a text from a buddy. this guy is a little off center to begin with, and his self-sequestering took it's toll on his sanity.
OMG - I love his answer though - he sounds like one of those kind of friends that tries to keep your spirits up with crazy stuff - I respect that. Wonder how long it takes an eyebrow to grow back.

mitzi

OMG - I love his answer though - he sounds like one of those kind of friends that tries to keep your spirits up with crazy stuff - I respect that. Wonder how long it takes an eyebrow to grow back.
I don't know. Shave off one of yours and tell us :lmao:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
My wife drags out the clippers and cuts my beard and little remaining hair all with the same 3/8 height guide. Easy peasy.

SailorGirl

My wife drags out the clippers and cuts my beard and little remaining hair all with the same 3/8 height guide. Easy peasy.
Do you remember something called FLOW BEE? It was a haircutting system that hooked up to a vacuum cleaner I think. My dad in his infinite thrifty wisdom bought one to save money and used it on all of my four brothers and the dogs. There's your first clue about how the haircuts turned out and the one time in my life I was actually delighted to be "the girl" in my family. I found that the other day and briefly entertained the idea of cutting my son's hair with it.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
For some unknown reason, I thought this thread was about something else entirely when I first saw it, and thought that it ought to be in the Lady's Room. For someone with longer hair than normally found on most guys, I just didn't go back to the stylist one day 2 years ago. No way will I EVER be caught with a douche knot. If it gets in my way, I'd rather pull it out or burn it off, than to be caught in public looking as ****ing stupid as those guys with a DK look. Just my $.02...

SailorGirl

For some unknown reason, I thought this thread was about something else entirely when I first saw it, and thought that it ought to be in the Lady's Room. For someone with longer hair than normally found on most guys, I just didn't go back to the stylist one day 2 years ago. No way will I EVER be caught with a douche knot. If it gets in my way, I'd rather pull it out or burn it off, than to be caught in public looking as ****ing stupid as those guys with a DK look. Just my $.02...
Some of them look really good with them. Jason Mamoa for example
and

Thor

Kit Harrington

Orlando Bloom

I could do this all day...

Chris0nllyn

Salons are non-essential.