Man Finds Headless Body That May Be His Son's

StarCat

When i click on the story, it has two blue boxes in the middle of the page, that covers most of the story. Does anyone else get that?

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Justanotherjoe said:
Why do they need to figure out the cause of death? Isn't it obvious?

Yes and no. Could be he was dead before his head came off. I wonder where his head is now?

camily

Peace
StarCat said:
When i click on the story, it has two blue boxes in the middle of the page, that covers most of the story. Does anyone else get that?
Not this time, but it has happened before. I wondered what it was too.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Justanotherjoe said:
Why do they need to figure out the cause of death? Isn't it obvious?
Nope, remember the guy who while driving drunk decapitated his drinking buddy that was barfing out the passenger window when he clipped a support wire for a pole?

camily

Peace
Ken King said:
Nope, remember the guy who while driving drunk decapitated his drinking buddy that was barfing out the passenger window when he clipped a support wire for a pole?
OMG! Hillarious! The guy was probably wishing he wasn't puking anyway. :lmao:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
camily said:
OMG! Hillarious! The guy was probably wishing he wasn't puking anyway. :lmao:
What's worse is the driver didn't know he had done it. Went on home and left the remains in the passenger seat of his vehicle.

rack'm

Jaded
Ken King said:
What's worse is the driver didn't know he had done it. Went on home and left the remains in the passenger seat of his vehicle.

:yeahthat: He thought he had just passed out.....not away. :killingme

camily

Peace
Ken King said:
That had to be a shocker when he came out the next morning. :buddies: :barf: :yikes: