Man fired by Allstate for posting on-line from home

B

Bruzilla

After reading that I just contacted my Allstate rep down here and informed him I'll be cancelling my policy effective Friday. It's bad enough they're trying to screw homeowners down here, but this goes a bit too far for me.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Bruzilla said:
After reading that I just contacted my Allstate rep down here and informed him I'll be cancelling my policy effective Friday. It's bad enough they're trying to screw homeowners down here, but this goes a bit too far for me.

Maybe the local news industry should hear about your action and why it's happening. That might help get the word out (of course it might also paint a target on your name and property)

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Bruzilla said:
:yay: :clap:
BTW I love your siggy quote :cheers:

B

Bruzilla

Lenny said:
That might help get the word out (of course it might also paint a target on your name and property)

Let them put a target for fags on my doorstep. I live in the most gun liberal state there is, under a law that says I have the right to shoot anybody who threatens me, and in one of the most religious counties in the country. All of that translates into "I shall fear no evil from the Gays." :lmao:

B

Bruzilla

gumbo said:
:yay: :clap:
BTW I love your siggy quote :cheers:

Thanks. I started using it after seeing it come up in the final frame of the movie "Tears of the Sun"... a movie that I think should be mandatory viewing for every American.

J

JWB_CWB

donbarzini said:
I guess those "good hands" are squeezing the sh!t of of the Constitution right now

Does it surprise you? I guess All-State will just be another company on the list I hate, along with all the other "buy blue companies" not to mention : PETA, Greenpeace, NAACP, most of hollywood, and any other gun grabbin', against eating meat, trample on my rights organization.

B

Bruzilla

vraiblonde said:
Oh well. Maybe Nationwide is still on our side :ohwell:

And to think that all this time I thought "you're in good hands with Allstate" meant something completely different.